Is Jrue Holiday really worth this much?

The Celtics were willing to give up their three fist round picks tonight and Either Marcus Smart or Gordon Hayward. Then supposedly Hayward didn't want to go to New Orleans, or his wife didn't. So now he'll be going home to Indiana or south to Georgis. he won't be a Celtic after tonight. And Rumors are flying about Kemba Walker going to the Bulls. Looks like everybody is trying to move in on everyone else's trades.

I'd say that the Wolves made a couple of good moves and can call it a night.

Thru 12 games for the Pelicans Eric Bledsoe is averaging 28.7 minutes a game, 11.9 PPG shooting 44.4%, 41.1% from 3Pt, 3.3 Rebs, 3.7 APG, 0.9 steals, 0.3 blocks. He's just been a bit of a disappointment with his production compared to Jrue Holiday.

The Bucks gave up too much for Holiday. They should have tried to acquire James Harden who is a bonafide superstar.

The Celtics were willing to give up their three fist round picks tonight and Either Marcus Smart or Gordon Hayward. Then supposedly Hayward didn't want to go to New Orleans, or his wife didn't. So now he'll be going home to Indiana or south to Georgis. he won't be a Celtic after tonight. And Rumors are flying about Kemba Walker going to the Bulls. Looks like everybody is trying to move in on everyone else's trades.

I'd say that the Wolves made a couple of good moves and can call it a night.
He went to Charlotte.

Thru 12 games for the Pelicans Eric Bledsoe is averaging 28.7 minutes a game, 11.9 PPG shooting 44.4%, 41.1% from 3Pt, 3.3 Rebs, 3.7 APG, 0.9 steals, 0.3 blocks. He's just been a bit of a disappointment with his production compared to Jrue Holiday.

Understand that Bledsoe's performance has been disappointing to date but not sure that Holiday was worth what the Bucks had to give up for him.

Time will tell I suppose

Holiday was a solid pickup and most importantly, it kept Giannis happy.....for now.

Holiday was a solid pickup and most importantly, it kept Giannis happy.....for now.

Meh, for 5 years at 228MM, I would be happy playing with anyone......................no?

Harden would have been a much better addition in my opinion.

Holiday is a MUCH better player

Yeah, but Giannis wants to win like most young NBA superstars nowadays.

Yep, he will get tired of losing in the playoffs every year eventually especially if they never make a championship. That being said, they are still my favorite to win the east they seem to always fall below expectations though.

Yep, he will get tired of losing in the playoffs every year eventually especially if they never make a championship. That being said, they are still my favorite to win the east they seem to always fall below expectations though.
I think it's going to be Philly vs Brooklyn with Philly advancing this year.