Poll Is Ohia really in the midwest?

Is Ohio in the midwest?

• Yes it is

• No way its one state away from the Atlantic Ocean

• Its the Idaho of potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before America expanded west of the Mississippi River, Ohio was deemed to be in the "Midwest" of the then United States, while even Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin were considered the old "Northwest" (hence, Northwestern University founded 1851).

The fucking names just stuck you history ignorant morons.
We had no idea that's where the term came from, Dole. Thanks for googling it and copying and pasting the answer.

Raven Symone GIF

My buddy from California married a gal from Lansing. Good gawd almighty it hurts to hear her talk.
My best friend is from somewhere up near the pointer finger top knuckle. Listening to his parents talk at his graduation was something.

What do you expect from someone who hails from a glorified leper colony?
He didn't laugh when I told him my story of flying into Melbourne and the Australian customs asking guys asking me...

"ever been arrested?"
"I didn't know it was still a requirement to enter Australia"

He didn't laugh when I told him my story of flying into Melbourne and the Australian customs asking guys asking me...

"ever been arrested?"
This almost turned into a Dave Grohl story. I don't think he is allowed back there

"ever been arrested?"
Fk5C.gif

USA_Maps-L_badc8a6b-4226-4f57-b6ba-089d2b9a8b76_600x.jpg
Some of you simps need to look at map. I am appalled

Before America expanded west of the Mississippi River, Ohio was deemed to be in the "Midwest" of the then United States, while even Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin were considered the old "Northwest" (hence, Northwestern University founded 1851).

The fucking names just stuck you history ignorant morons.
Yes, at one point people thought the world was flat.

Dole...do you still believe the world is flat?