Poll Is Ohia really in the midwest?

Is Ohio in the midwest?

• Yes it is

• No way its one state away from the Atlantic Ocean

• Its the Idaho of potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just sat next to an Australian guy on a flight who told me that it was indeed Constitutional for Texas to secede. "Whatever, moyt."
Evidently that fact is taught extensively in Texas schools when doing state history because I’ve had multiple Texans in my family state that fact. Evidently it was part of the deal when the joined the US as they left themselves and out. There is something about them being able to split in 3 or 4 states if they chose but my grandfather said it would never happen because they wouldn’t be able to agree on who got the Alamo.

Evidently that fact is taught extensively in Texas schools when doing state history because I’ve had multiple Texans in my family state that fact. Evidently it was part of the deal when the joined the US as they left themselves and out. There is something about them being able to split in 3 or 4 states if they chose but my grandfather said it would never happen because they wouldn’t be able to agree on who got the Alamo.
Pretty sure the Chinese own that now

When I tell people I’m from Idaho, a lot of people oh we’ve been to Ohio, I just think ya keep going there and stay the fuck out of Idaho

We had no idea that's where the term came from, Dole. Thanks for googling it and copying and pasting the answer.

Raven Symone GIF

Did no google that.

The Mideast is basically on the other side of the planet.

That's called the Middle East because that is where it appears on a map of the world.

You okay, Milky?
I thought I heard or read one time that it's based on the Prime Meridian and both the United States Midwest and the region we call the Mideast were both near the middle of their respective quadrants in the northern hemisphere.