Is this the most uninteresting NBA season in recent years?

Not going to pretend I even know who is left in this tourney.

Cuz I don’t.

But it does work.

Going to a game in like a week and a half, at my nephews request. Kid is six. And he loves this shit.

It’s never for us when sports make tweaks.

Not gonna lie though, I’m gonna be happy to cross the Joker off great players I’ve seen with my own eyes.
The tournament itself is over this saturday. My kid is really into the NBA so it might just be us old guys that don't find it interesting anymore. But the tournament itself was stupid. Looked and felt like regular games except at some point a headline comes out that a team is eliminated from it. Didn't even know it was going on, yet we are eliminated. oh well.

the floors are awful, and it's a bit corny, but it's been fun corny and the teams did seem to be trying harder than they would in a regular early season game

The tournament itself is over this saturday. My kid is really into the NBA so it might just be us old guys that don't find it interesting anymore. But the tournament itself was stupid. Looked and felt like regular games except at some point a headline comes out that a team is eliminated from it. Didn't even know it was going on, yet we are eliminated. oh well.

I'm not really a fan of the IST, even with the Lakers winning it.

I really hated the courts, especially the red ones.

I didn't and don't see the point of it, but the players seemed to be into it which made the games a little more fun.

The game last night definitely had more intensity than any December game I can remember. But these were all games I'd have watched anyway.

It was funny, the Lakers won, but I didn't really know how to react since there are still 60 something games until the playoffs.

I'm sitting there thinking "Ok, cool that they won. Now what?" lol

Then I went online and saw an ad for In Season Tournament Championship swag. :L

It’s tied with every other NBA season ever. Roundball is just dumb
In the 80s and 90s it was great. The last 15-20 years has sucked.
Back in the day you had Bird fracturing his face, then coming back out the same game and dominating, and stuff like this:
Kurt Rambis Hbo GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Now they're just soft.

The in season tournament was dumb, just a sad attempt to get viewers back.

In the 80s and 90s it was great. The last 15-20 years has sucked.
Back in the day you had Bird fracturing his face, then coming back out the same game and dominating, and stuff like this:
Kurt Rambis Hbo GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Now they're just soft.

The in season tournament was dumb, just a sad attempt to get viewers back.
It was dumb back then too. Either adopt prison rules or just end it all together

Guys...the NBA is dead
Nov 19, 2004 a.k.a. The Malice in The Palace ( The bench clearing brawl and Ron Artest going into the stands to punch a fan), was the last great moment in the NBA.