Is Tom Brady the most laughable bitch in pro sports?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 977.00
Blames everyone else and won't even admit he fucked up on 4th down. (WHO DOES THAT?)

Refuses to shake Nick Foles hand because he beat him (again).

I would say 'Bronbron is the biggest bitch but at least Brady finished the game. Oh wait, or was that for his constant need to stat-pad

I watched a bit...just long enough to see Tommy screaming at his big ginger OL because he got a penalty that left them 3rd and 32. lol I hope OL just let's a few LBs pass in retribution.

And on a couple sacks, tiny Tommy went down so fast that I'm not sure the DL even touched him. He can squat onto the grass in an instant.

Dude's a real bitch....

Him allegedly thinking it was 3rd down is total bullshit. Dude is a sore loser, and needs any excuse possible to justify losing.

That was a fun game to watch. Brady has owned the Bears over his career. 5-0 going into the game. Bears D came to play tho, and Brady was getting pressured and hit like I haven't seen in a LOOOONG time. A lot of fun to watch.

I'm guessing that OL got a major earful before Brady went to the podium. I just wonder whether they're allowed to stand up to him in Tampa Bay? They certainly weren't in Foxborough.

Him allegedly thinking it was 3rd down is total bullshit. Dude is a sore loser, and needs any excuse possible to justify losing.

That was a fun game to watch. Brady has owned the Bears over his career. 5-0 going into the game. Bears D came to play tho, and Brady was getting pressured and hit like I haven't seen in a LOOOONG time. A lot of fun to watch.

I was rooting for both teams to lose.

But in the end, I'm glad punk ass bitch Brady lost.

Brady has been spoiled for the majority of his career by a better-than-average offensive line, and now he has to endure an average-on-their-best-day line, and he's not enjoying it. i find it absolutely delicious

season 4 laughing GIF

by the way, to me, by far the most impressive thing i saw in last night's game, was that play where khalil mack beat that rookie tackle wirfs around the right side of the line to get to brady and sack him. when the refs blew the whistle, wirfs still had a hold of mack's arm and mack ragdoll-body slammed him like he was a child. talk about brute strength, holy shit! anyone else notice that?

here it is, i found it on pff's twitter page.

Last night his arm looked much weaker and his OLine doesn't seem to care for him as much as the Patriots OLine did.

by the way, to me, by far the most impressive thing i saw in last night's game, was that play where khalil mack beat that rookie tackle wirfs around the right side of the line to get to brady and sack him. when the refs blew the whistle, wirfs still had a hold of mack's arm and mack ragdoll-body slammed him like he was a child. talk about brute strength, holy shit! anyone else notice that?

Dude is a monster.

He Reggie Whited him.

lol.

And some where in Tampa Bay, next to a pool, with a bag of ice on his shoulder the GOAT is reading this thread and laughing.