Is Tom Brady the most laughable bitch in pro sports?

I'm on Hammer's side now.
Hoping for TB failure.
I need a shower.

I'm on Hammer's side now.
Hoping for TB failure.
I need a shower.

cold the shining GIF

Lol at this bitch running out to shake hands again after he actually won.
Was a serious slathering of weak sauce on his part.

Almost as bad as the time he stood up Rex at the bus station.

lol, forgot about Hammer's eternal despise for the Patsies. been a while...

I'm with CL.

I ain't hating on anyone who can be a playah at his age.

Did I spell playah right, CL? I'm an old country White boy. I'm not always up on that lingo.

Hammer cries himself to sleep looking at this photo every night in his Ohio State snuggie

1661533160453.png

Brady should be thankful for playing on all those great teams instead of putting the spotlight on himself.

I’ve stayed out of these chats. The guys never elicited much hate from me, even as he beat my team in a Super Bowl and nearly did a decade later.

So, I’m saying this as someone historically not moved one way or another…..this off-season has been way fucking weird.

Case in point…his ridiculous decisions this off-season are MIRRORED by his Hertz commercials. For months it’s been “I thought I needed to go, but I just needed a vacation, I’m not going anywhere.

Now I see one today for the first time. Maybe I’m missing something somewhere and this isn’t brand new (says it’s three months old when I looked).

“Everyone needs a break sometimes, I know I did”. Ok. Maybe it’s not brand new and speaking to his training camp disappearance, but it’s just really fucking odd commercials.

Silly as it is this might be the most disgruntled I’ve been about this guy overall.

That's just a wise business decision. Lulz

TB has mastered the art of business decisions. He'll fall before taking a nasty sack, not try and tackle anyone, etc. People think it's weak, but if he's your QB, you'd rather him be on the field instead of trying to tackle some dude who just picked him off, or staying up in the pocket for a pass that may or may not be completed, but WILL lead to him getting rocked.

TB is playing chess out there.