It’s over. The Time has come.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
The greatest dynasty American sports has ever seen is over. The Tide and Saban just don’t have it no more.

It was a good run. From Rocky Block, Tebow Tears, This is a Mauling, to 2nd and 26. Bama’s run was elite and magical but as they say All good Things must come to an end and it’s Time.

Please list your favorite Memories from the Dynasty below:

You post this right when you took the lead in Baton Rogue :facepalm:.

You remind me a lot of Tennessee fans in late Fulmer Era. We were not looking great so fans started rooting for opponents to win to get Fulmer fired. No joke.

The greatest dynasty American sports has ever seen is over. The Tide and Saban just don’t have it no more.

It was a good run. From Rocky Block, Tebow Tears, This is a Mauling, to 2nd and 26. Bama’s run was elite and magical but as they say All good Things must come to an end and it’s Time.

It's not over yet!

But to answer your question, my favorite night as a part-time Alabama fan was the BCS Championship Win over Notre Dame on a beautiful night in South Florida. I was bored and ready to leave at the half after the Bands, but I didn't want to leave before the young Irish couple sitting next to me from Chicago left.

She was ready to leave, but he said: "I'm not leaving until they score!" lol. So, after the Irish finally scored and they left, I started making my departure plans to beat the postgame traffic. Left about the time of the A.J. McCarron - Barrett Jones "lover's quarrel". Been all down hill for me since that night for Alabama football.

Ohhhhh shuuuuuut theee fuggup. My God, if this post isnt a poster child for spoiled baby syndrome, I dont know what the fug is....

And land in the Citrus Bowl vs. a B1G team.

They will probably lose because they wouldn't want to be there like that year Oklahoma took them to the woodshed.

They will probably lose because they wouldn't want to be there like that year Oklahoma took them to the woodshed.
Nope. The previous two times they were in this situation under Saban with a multiple loss team, they whipped Michigan State 49-7 (2011 Citrus Bowl) and Michigan 35-16 (2020 Citrus Bowl). Saban used both opportunities to work them to get better which they did in both instances winning the National Championship the following year.

In 2013, they were two time defending National Champs, ranked #01 all year and lost to Auburn on the Kick Six heading into the Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma. Whether they wanted to be there or not doesn't really matter, but it was a different type of scenario.

Nope. The previous two times they were in this situation under Saban, they whipped Michigan State 49-7 (2011 Citrus Bowl) and Michigan 35-16 (2020 Citrus Bowl).

Yeah but they have lost to Oklahoma and Utah as well in bowl games. They have that history of being disappointed and not showing up for post season bowl games (or at least that was the excuse).

We want Bama! ….no seriously, we don’t want to play Georgia.

Now I am starting to see the Alabama bandwagon base starting to slowly morph into Georgia fans and starting their arrogant shit with Tennessee about our loss today.

So maybe you are correct from that point of view...

Yeah but they have lost to Oklahoma and Utah as well in bowl games. They have that history of being disappointed and not showing up for post season bowl games (or at least that was the excuse).
Those were different situations. In both cases, they were #01 lost their last game and went from playing for the National Championship to nothing. This would be a mutiple loss year like the 2010 and 2019 seasons

Those were different situations. In both cases, they were #01 lost their last game and went from playing for the National Championship to nothing. This would be a mutiple loss year like the 2010 and 2019 seasons

Has anyone ever told you that you are a buzz kill?

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMAN'S BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?!?!

Sorry! FTR, I was pulling for the Vols today. Hang in there. I like Tennessee being GREAT! Hope they win out. :)

We played very bad. It was a combination of three factors:

1. UGA's defense is very legit
2. UGA's crowd impacted us
3. We had a bad game on offense

Our defense gave up some big plays but really kept us in the game and allowed our offense to have chance after chance.

A lot of kudos to Georgia. They took on our Strength (our explosive offense) and beat our strength. There is no doubt, Georgia shut down our offense. One secret was Georgia never strayed from their game plan. Other teams have panicked against Tennessee and changed their game plans. Granted, Georgia was never put in a panic situation either though because we came out of the gate rough. I really felt that first drive after the turnover by Georgia where we got held to a field goal thanks to two false starts really hurt. The Stetson Bennett scramble for TD and the punt also killed our momentum and we just could not recover from the pit we dug after that with the crowd, the defense for Georgia playing inspired, etc.