It’s over. The Time has come.

I wonder if Saban will hang around until it's too late, if there is such a thing? Sort of like Beamer, Bowden, etc. or will Saban bow out gracefully?
He's going to go out just like the Bear with a win over Illinois!
Citrus Bowl instead of Liberty Bowl.
Get your tickets now.

If Bama actually has a true bad season, will we ever see @Mistaken4193 again?
I ain’t leaving. I was shit talking at work when we were going 7-5,6-6,3-8, and 4-9…..I will do it if we ever get to level again even tho we probably won’t.

Bama has won a Natty in every decade but the 80s. They have had 1 bad 10 year stretch since 1958. 97-07 when we got put on back to back probation with crippling sanctions both times

I've been a Bama fan since the early 80s, when they were just one of the mid-tier SEC teams. It still stinks to see the decline, though it was inevitable.

I ain’t leaving. I was shit talking at work when we were going 7-5,6-6,3-8, and 4-9…..I will do it if we ever get to level again even tho we probably won’t.

Bama has won a Natty in every decade but the 80s. They have had 1 bad 10 year stretch since 1958. 97-07 when we got put on back to back probation with crippling sanctions both times
Technically the 1979 title was won on January 1, 1980...so...

Well, at least there is no way Alabama can match the Lakers record this season.

They’re 11-1, in the CCG, and according to most, a win away from a lock into the CFP.

EDIT: Doh! I see what happened now.