It’s over. The Time has come.

Just throwing this out there. Say when Saban goes, say within the next 2-3 years. Who does Bama really go after?
It’s a mixed bag on one hand it’s a well-oiled machine but on the other, you have to follow and be compared to Saban.

If Auburn doesn’t land Kiffin then I think he would be the leader of the pack. There just aren't many people that can take on that job and most of them have jobs they aren't going to leave.

Dabo ain't going anywhere
Kirby ain't going anywhere
Ryan Day ain't going anywhere
Sark is going to live or die in Texas
Mario is crashing and burning in Miami

There just aren't many fish in the pool.

It’s a mixed bag on one hand it’s a well-oiled machine but on the other, you have to follow and be compared to Saban.

If Auburn doesn’t land Kiffin then I think he would be the leader of the pack. There just aren't many people that can take on that job and most of them have jobs they aren't going to leave.

Dabo ain't going anywhere
Kirby ain't going anywhere
Ryan Day ain't going anywhere
Sark is going to live or die in Texas
Mario is crashing and burning in Miami

There just aren't many fish in the pool.

They hire Urban and heads explode

You do realize that Georgia is just gonna step in Bama’s place and do the same thing we did the last 15 years, right?

You mean bitch about teams storming the field? That is my big issue with Saban.

You could not be more wrong, my friend. Kirby is as driven and detailed as Saban and he learned it from 10 years with Saban. I’m not saying we can do what Bama did for 15 years, that’s a near impossible bar. No one may ever dominate like Bama has done. With NIL, transfer portal, CFP expansion, 9 game IC schedules, etc. it’s a new game. But it won’t be because Kirby wasn’t on top of the details.

Kirby Smart isn't Saban but that isn't a bad thing. He has a very similar but not exactly the same system. However, underestimate Kirby Smart at your own risk.

I think too many people (I fall into this as well with some of my posts on here) want to remember Kirby Smart falling in big games in his early years at Georgia when he was trying to define the culture. However, it seems like Georgia has gotten over that hump starting in 2021.

Kirby Smart isn't Saban but that isn't a bad thing. He has a very similar but not exactly the same system. However, underestimate Kirby Smart at your own risk.

I think too many people (I fall into this as well with some of my posts on here) want to remember Kirby Smart falling in big games in his early years at Georgia when he was trying to define the culture. However, it seems like Georgia has gotten over that hump starting in 2021.
It’s the same defense as Bama(he learned it from Saban) but he has definitely simplified it so his players play faster. Meanwhile you look at Bama and our players bust all the fucking time because it’s too complicated for todays game. They was always reports of Kirby begging Saban to simplify it. And now Saban has a moron calling a very complex defense. So it’s pretty bad

You mean bitch about teams storming the field? That is my big issue with Saban.
He means make lame ass excuses every time they lose because it can’t be because the other team is just better.

Turn your t-shirt in at the door on your way out.

Definitely became a fan after Saban started winning and pretends to have always been a fan of Bama.

I have to say...I am never disappointed when you lose a bet on Hoopla. It's not Captain Underboobs, but I would still hit it, even with that god-awful shirt on.

I have to say...I am never disappointed when you lose a bet on Hoopla. It's not Captain Underboobs, but I would still hit it, even with that god-awful shirt on.
I don’t know if it’s better or worse, but my bet was over last Saturday. After a 90 second search I couldn’t find a better Illini coed.

I’ve never questioned Saban but if don’t get rid of both coordinators…..it just shows he is about ready to step away

So are we gonna proceed with Bama's funeral planning or not?

Commander Cody

The time has come

Execute Order 66

I wonder if Saban will hang around until it's too late, if there is such a thing? Sort of like Beamer, Bowden, etc. or will Saban bow out gracefully?