It's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, at 8:14 am.....

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Rose Mciver Weed GIF by CBS

Morning, sphincters.

Meetings all GD morning today. Blows. At least the Eagles found a way to win last night.

Chiefs had a chance to do the 4th and forever conversion late, but they didn't have Freddie Mitchell at the sticks.

Getting High Puff Puff Pass GIF by Stoner Stick People

Local Grocery had buy a ham get a turkey free. Going to smoke them both. Have to brine the bird today.

Just another week with the sweet taste of an Eagles victory, washed down by the sweeter taste of @Handicappers tears

Getting High Puff Puff Pass GIF by Stoner Stick People

Local Grocery had buy a ham get a turkey free. Going to smoke them both. Have to brine the bird today.

We have a couple of stores that have a deal where you spend $400 in the 6 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and you get a free turkey. I tried to tell my MiL that we'd get the free turkey, but she went out and bought one anyway. So we donated that to the local food pantry.

Holiday tip!

Never agree to bring the desserts! If they ask...

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by DefyTV

Would have been cheaper to bring prime rib!

Morning gang

I'm ready for the long weekend to start

We have a couple of stores that have a deal where you spend $400 in the 6 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and you get a free turkey. I tried to tell my MiL that we'd get the free turkey, but she went out and bought one anyway. So we donated that to the local food pantry.

I'm waiting for the annual turkey drop

MiL is apparently now unable to stand without assistance. And has been having this problem for like a week. And hasn't gone to a doctor in the meantime because she thinks she'll get told this is normal by a doctor or hospital.

Mind bottling.

MiL is apparently now unable to stand without assistance. And has been having this problem for like a week. And hasn't gone to a doctor in the meantime because she thinks she'll get told this is normal by a doctor or hospital.

Mind bottling.
I really don't want to get old