It's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, at 8:14 am.....

Getting digital tickets at the school today as they won't have a fee like Ticket Master for Friday. They moved pep session to today since last day of school for holiday break. Told Buck's club that I'm head coach for that I'm skipping tonight for it. Boys are going to wrestling club practice at the alma mater tonight anyway. Wife & girls are just heading down to Cincy for Lil W's check up. I have to set a reminder to pick up Grand from school.

We have a couple of stores that have a deal where you spend $400 in the 6 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving and you get a free turkey.
Shit. We’d have gotten a dozen free turkeys.

Shit. We’d have gotten a dozen free turkeys.
Only get one. I could have gotten a second if I was a bit more strategic about spending more money at a different grocery store chain, but such is life.

Just another 10 hour day to make the schedule work for Friday. Got a bit accomplished yesterday. Today is slower progress.

I think I am done with the day... Still working but not sure if I will get much else for the rest of the day. Probably won't get much the rest of the week but I m covering for a few people on Friday

Christmas has come early to the Incognito household. Tank pooped in a toilet for the first time!

Christmas has come early to the Incognito household. Tank pooped in a toilet for the first time!
Pooping GIF

I'm just wondering when I can start drinking?