It's Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning gang, quiet day today at work. Dropping my car off to get an oil change

It's Thursday and 17 degrees. Fun Fun Fun

Cancelled Amazon Prime today. Just can’t justify paying $15 to them every month anymore. I just don’t use Amazon nearly as much as I used to and especially once the holidays are over.

Finishing packing tonight. tWife wanted to bring only two suitcases for the family for the week, and then proceeded to pack herself eight bottoms and ten tops. And I'm not counting sleepwear and stuff that we'd normally pack for bumming around in the hotel room.

I suggested the third bag after the bag she packed for the kids wouldn't close.

Cancelled Amazon Prime today. Just can’t justify paying $15 to them every month anymore. I just don’t use Amazon nearly as much as I used to and especially once the holidays are over.

Yeah it's getting harder and harder to justify paying for much these days... I don't watch much on Prime myself but I keep it around

There are shows i watch on AZ prime and use their streaming music, although I don't like it as much as I did before

Wife uses it a lot though, i suppose i could cancel so I can stop getting daily AZ deliveries

Above freezing all day today for the first time this week.

Going to get into the high 60s later.

Dog Reaction GIF by AFV Pets

I'm trying to cut back on the crap we buy through Amazon, but now with my MiL being basically housebound and my FiL unwilling to do the electronic shopping thing, we've been buying stuff for them and having it sent to their house so we don't have to spend an hour and a half driving back and forth so they can get things that they either can't find at the grocery store my FiL can walk to or won't pay the prices they charge.

The whole fam to New Orleans? What’s on the to-do list?
This coming weekend is stuff associated with my younger brother's wedding. Bayou tour Friday, wedding Saturday. Not sure exactly what we'll get into the rest of the time, some of that is dependent on what my older brother and his wife are up to and available for.

Likely at least a visit to the aquarium, probably some daylight stuff in the Quarter, who knows what else.

Though Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning is coming to Paramount Plus on the 25th so there's that

Appears the dog has separation anxiety. He was pissed when he realized the older 3 weren't coming home last night. Whining when the younger 2 went to church last night & when dropping then off at school. Hopefully he doesn't tear up the house tonight with wrestling practice & dance.

Appears the dog has separation anxiety. He was pissed when he realized the older 3 weren't coming home last night. Whining when the younger 2 went to church last night & when dropping then off at school. Hopefully he doesn't tear up the house tonight with wrestling practice & dance.
not used to being alone?