It's Thursday

Cancelled Amazon Prime today. Just can’t justify paying $15 to them every month anymore. I just don’t use Amazon nearly as much as I used to and especially once the holidays are over.

tried cutting Netflix down to the ad version, but then some crap my kid wanted to watch wasn't available with ads, so I had to put it back up to the full price again. These monthly fee services are getting out of hand.

tried cutting Netflix down to the ad version, but then some crap my kid wanted to watch wasn't available with ads, so I had to put it back up to the full price again. These monthly fee services are getting out of hand.

The unfortunate thing is that everyone is going away from cable (football, soccer etc) and going the way of streaming so we are pretty much going to be screwed at some point

Guy must have an amputee fetish.
Confused Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

i did same, and now I can't watch Peaky Blinders

The unfortunate thing is that everyone is going away from cable (football, soccer etc) and going the way of streaming so we are pretty much going to be screwed at some point
it's getting annoying. when consumers started cord cutting, they just figured out a different way to get us

but I can get all that on Hulu, peacock, or paramount+

not used to being alone?
Guessing he was abandoned by someone and he found us. He's been a good dog. A couple accidents & tearing up trash incidents while away but no problems outside that.

3rd option. Just turn the TV off and read a book.

These monthly fee services are getting out of hand.

The entire “You’ll own nothing and be happy” agenda is in full-effect. Everything is moving towards the subscription model.

but I can get all that on Hulu, peacock, or paramount+

I have all those services as well. I'm just saying that is where everything is going today... They are going streaming.... Not on regular cable like ABC, ESPN etc

on the reading front, I was reading a book the other week where one of the characters had my last name. Now "Munson" isn't so uncommon that I know every "Munson", but enough so that I feel like writing the author to see who in my extended family he knows. Uncommon enough that when I was at IBM, out of 400,000+ employees, I was the only "Munson"

on the reading front, I was reading a book the other week where one of the characters had my last name. Now "Munson" isn't so uncommon that I know every "Munson", but enough so that I feel like writing the author to see who in my extended family he knows. Uncommon enough that when I was at IBM, out of 400,000+ employees, I was the only "Munson"
My name is fairly unique but once in awhile I'll run into someone and they'll ask if I know so and so with same last name

apparently there is clan with same name in Iowa, fuckers

every time, nope