James Corden Replacement

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 91,200.00
i might be able to jerk it to her..

but I actually like James. not as much as the english fuck before him though...

I have seen quite a bit of Tomlinson on YouTube.

This move has some promise…

no-taylor-noooo-comedian-taylor-tomlinson-wearing-and-v0-5imyvk7m4m5a1.jpg

i might be able to jerk it to her..

but I actually like James. not as much as the english fuck before him though...
You mean the Scotsman?

1699014707653.png

Craig Ferguson was funny AF. The problem was that most folks failed to grasp his humor because of his very strong accent. You would need to watch him for a while to get to where you could understand what he was saying...but once you did it was worth the effort. He is a very funny guy.

BTW, I never liked James Corden. He pranced around too much like a little sissy for me. haha

What does that mean? She's sad? Has the blues? She's drowning? WTF?
"working blue" for a comedian means they say some really offensive stuff, topics that most people are too polite to say.

You mean the Scotsman?

View attachment 110706

Craig Ferguson was funny AF. The problem was that most folks failed to grasp his humor because of his very strong accent. You would need to watch him for a while to get to where you could understand what he was saying...but once you did it was worth the effort. He is a very funny guy.

BTW, I never liked James Corden. He pranced around too much like a little sissy for me. haha

yes.... english scottish.... from one of the islands up there..

dont ban me bro

You mean the Scotsman?

View attachment 110706

Ferguson is fucking hilarious. Loved his show, he was great on Drew Carey's show, and I saw his standup when I was stationed in the UK, he had people almost pissing themselves.

You mean the Scotsman?

View attachment 110706

Ferguson is second only to Carson as the late night GOAT, and imho, ranking Carson over him is not necessarily an automatic.

You mean the Scotsman?

View attachment 110706

oh shit... this motherfucker would get cancelled right now...

im watching some of the late late stuff on youtube now..

talking about NPH and being in a super gay windstorm and being in a tornado of penises...

oh shit... this motherfucker would get cancelled right now...

im watching some of the late late stuff on youtube now..

Yes....Scottish humor is nothing like English humor. The Scotts are more vulgar. Haha

Once you begin to understand the Scottish accent go look up Sir William Connolly, The Big Yin!