Jeff Bezos Completes Successful Flight to the Edge of Space

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 295.00
The flight lasted only 11 minutes and reached 60 miles but it was a smooth liftoff and successful landing for both the capsule and booster rocket.

Last edited:
The flight lasted only 11 minutes and reached 60 miles but it was a smooth liftoff and successful landing for both the capsule and booster rocket.

Watched it. Nice to see my kid so interested in it too..

I miss the STS missions but this is the future.

so for a little while, Elon Musk was the richest guy on Earth?

:yawning:

Did they successfully jettison Bezos into space?

What a monumental waste of money.
he has some income at his disposal.

that money went into the economy rather than sitting in his account. I am ok with that.

Did they successfully jettison Bezos into space?

What a monumental waste of money.

All they have to do now is refuel the rocket, move the capsule to the launch site, attach a new pack of chutes, and take off with next four ticket holders. Yeah!

How people react to this guy intrigues me. The right hates him. the left loves him....

he pays mostly shit. and very little taxes. but he worked his ass off to build this billion if not trillion dollar empire.

E6vEC7gVUAMPVId

whatevs.

ain't no skin off my ass. He earned it, he can do what he wants with it.
I could post it a third time but I think your obtusity would win again.

I applaud Bezos for what he accomplished, his financial worth and his freedom to do with it as he wishes.

Putting one cent into outer space is a monumental waste of one cent. The people who will die of starvation today all agree with me.