Jeff Bezos Completes Successful Flight to the Edge of Space

A big, white dildo?

Do you use the black one on Fridays?
Only on Black Friday. But I’ve been getting some good tips from Mrs Juice that’s upping my confidence.

Her expertise was fully qualified when she said “black cock/black dildo….it’s all the same”.

Come on, man….you can do better than this.

Did they successfully jettison Bezos into space?

What a monumental waste of money.
I'm even less impressed with Bezos' flying dildo than I was with Branson's 1950's style rocket drop.

How people react to this guy intrigues me. The right hates him. the left loves him....

he pays mostly shit. and very little taxes. but he worked his ass off to build this billion if not trillion dollar empire.
It perfectly illustrates the stupidity and hypocrisy of the average leftist. He is everything they hate about this country, capitalism and wealth yet they fawn over him because he and his newspaper are constantly attacking the republican party. Y'all are getting played by the little meglomaniac and you don't even know it.

It perfectly illustrates the stupidity and hypocrisy of the average leftist. He is everything they hate about this country, capitalism and wealth yet they fawn over him because he and his newspaper are constantly attacking the republican party. Y'all are getting played by the little meglomaniac and you don't even know it.
Post of the Day.

Bloviating, prevaricating liberals (double redundancy?) are left in a conundrum with Bezos and it's so much fun watching them make hypocritical fools of themselves.

"He's successful, therefore opposed to my pseudo-Marxist ideologies and won't distribute his obscene wealth amongst his hourly serfs but I still like the guy because he wastes obscene amounts of money on space travel and he bought a newspaper just to lie about Trump. Gotta respect that!" - mixed up, smelly liberal wearing a NASA tshirt

You pinned it down with him owning the newspaper.

Post of the Day.

Bloviating, prevaricating liberals (double redundancy?) are left in a conundrum with Bezos and it's so much fun watching them make hypocritical fools of themselves.

"He's successful, therefore opposed to my pseudo-Marxist ideologies and won't distribute his obscene wealth amongst his hourly serfs but I still like the guy because he wastes obscene amounts of money on space travel and he bought a newspaper just to lie about Trump. Gotta respect that!" - mixed up, smelly liberal wearing a Che tshirt
I made a minor correction.

I should have mentioned. The liberal is wearing a NASA tshirt and a Che guerilla cap. Sorry for the confusion.
Reaction GIF

Only on Black Friday. But I’ve been getting some good tips from Mrs Juice that’s upping my confidence.

Her expertise was fully qualified when she said “black cock/black dildo….it’s all the same”.

Come on, man….you can do better than this.
She was saying "use black caulk," hoping you'd finish the job on the toilet.

He broke the surly bonds of Earth and punched the face of God