Jesus & Christianity

lol

The "untold story"? That was a 47 second video that gave as much earth shattering "new" information as someone saying grass is green or the sky is blue.

Literally no one with a brain, Christian or otherwise, disputes what is said in the video. I'm assuming this was probably posted as some kind of snark or inside joke that most certainly goes over my head...but videos like this make me laugh. BREAKING NEWS! JESUS WASN'T A CHRISTIAN! HEEEE WAAASSSSSS A JEEWWWWWWW! Everyone else: k den. :headscratch:

lol

The "untold story"? That was a 47 second video that gave as much earth shattering "new" information as someone saying grass is green or the sky is blue.

Literally no one with a brain, Christian or otherwise, disputes what is said in the video. I'm assuming this was probably posted as some kind of snark or inside joke that most certainly goes over my head...but videos like this make me laugh. BREAKING NEWS! JESUS WASN'T A CHRISTIAN! HEEEE WAAASSSSSS A JEEWWWWWWW! Everyone else: k den. :headscratch:
It is LOL worthy.
However you would be surprised how many Church goers think He was a Christian. I think the point is. many out there claiming to be "Christian" is not as Devout as some of you on here.

A brown one at that.

Christ was a Jew. Historical fact. And yes, of middle eastern decent. Not the pale white guy in the old pictures.

Middle easterners are considered white, not brown

Christ was a Jew. Historical fact. And yes, of middle eastern decent. Not the pale white guy in the old pictures.
Yeah, but as the Roman Empire declined, the character needed to be sold to Europeans. They weren't about to believe that Jesus looked a lot like the Moors and Saracens they were supposed to be signing up to fight against, so the Jesus character got a makeover.
Middle easterners are considered white, not brown
Only by white liberals who suddenly want to identify and put people into boxes, based on race. Of course, in recent years, they've sought to remedy the problem and created the Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) label, in an attempt to create a new racial group. (Oddly, most maps and discussions of MENA peoples don't include Israel or Israelis -- take a guess why.)

Yeah, but as the Roman Empire declined, the character needed to be sold to Europeans. They weren't about to believe that Jesus looked a lot like the Moors and Saracens they were supposed to be signing up to fight against, so the Jesus character got a makeover.

Only by white liberals who suddenly want to identify and put people into boxes, based on race. Of course, in recent years, they've sought to remedy the problem and created the Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) label, in an attempt to create a new racial group. (Oddly, most maps and discussions of MENA peoples don't include Israel or Israelis -- take a guess why.)
This. They want to remind us Jesus wasn't a white guy.

Not to me, but it seems someone needed to point it out in the thread.
After looking up and reading the WIKI article on brown people, there doesn't seem to be much agreement to who is considered brown people. Besides skin color is an environmental adaption and not a genetic adaption

People is people.

After looking up and reading the WIKI article on brown people, there doesn't seem to be much agreement to who is considered brown people. Besides skin color is an environmental adaption and not a genetic adaption

People is people.
No KB, if you get a tan on vacation, you are not entitled to food stamps. That is a fallacy.

I go from Irish white to migrant worker brown in 6 weeks.
We’re gonna need you to turn in your keys, name badge, get out of jail free card and your complimentary Elton John backstage passes.

You’re out buddy.

Not according to @Mental Sickness
He hates all brown people.

Grrrrrr brownies. Grrrrrrr
Can't fool him

Fool GIF by Bob Marley

e17e55e1-0733-4c99-af5d-f0bc7b0d8f39_text.gif