• Part of a CIA operation

• Was a Russian operative

• A potato salad mixing the US Government and organized crime

• was acting as part of a US Government conspiracy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
November 22, 2023 will mark the 60th anniversary of the JFK assassination. For history buffs such as myself, this is one of the biggest and most analyzed events in US History. Vote and discuss.

jfk-conspiracy-1542808709.jpg

IDK exactly who LHO was working for, but I can bet you one thing. The truth is NOT going to be what we were told.
Do you have a theory?

The probability of Oswald hitting those shots from the tower with that rifle are extremely low. Logic dictates that he did not act alone.

Who was he working with or duped into being the patsy I have no idea but I would like to talk to them about Trump.

Combo of the mob and govt. And no, he was not acting (shooting) alone.

11/23/63 DA Henry Wade gave a televised press conference and he announced that the
weapon found was a Mauser 7.65 mm bolt action rifle.

As of 11/25/1963 they were still saying it was a 7.65 Mauser

According to the FBI's own notes they found two spent shells and one live round on the
floor, not three empty hulls.

There is footage on YouTube where you see people running and pointing towards the grassy knoll, not the school book depository.

If there were 3 shots fired. One that missed and hit the curb, one that went through Kennedy then into Governor Connally and then the head shot how do you account for the bullet hole in the windshield of the Lincoln?

Check out some of the videos on YouTube from HelmerReenberg.

One of the reasons people think it was a conspiracy is..... because a lone gunman would have taken the shot as Kennedy's motorcade was moving towards him, when the motorcade almost comes to a complete stop to turn down Elm.

Why wait for a worse shot from the back ????

The probability of Oswald hitting those shots from the tower with that rifle are extremely low. Logic dictates that he did not act alone.

Who was he working with or duped into being the patsy I have no idea but I would like to talk to them about Trump.

Yes but gunner sgt hartmann told us he was a marine

Yes but gunner sgt hartmann told us he was a marine
They are awesome but full of themselves and fool themselves into believing they can do the impossible.

There is footage on YouTube where you see people running and pointing towards the grassy knoll, not the school book depository.

If there were 3 shots fired. One that missed and hit the curb, one that went through Kennedy then into Governor Connally and then the head shot how do you account for the bullet hole in the windshield of the Lincoln?
Nice! I also have always questioned why Kennedy reflexed backwards from one of the shots. That is not normal from a rear entry wound

Nice! I also have always questioned why Kennedy reflexed backwards from one of the shots. That is not normal from a rear entry wound

The Warren Commission didn't use any testimony from eye witnesses who didn't say or couldn't be coerced into saying what they wanted to hear. There are countless people who were interviewed that day who said they smelled gun powder near the grassy knoll, there were some homeless fellas on or near the overpass who said the same thing. There were people interviewed on the other side of Elm that didn't mention the school book depository at all, they talked about the grassy knoll.

Also, as @outofyourmind said, why not take the shot as they are nearing elm and slowing down to an almost stop to turn, wouldn't have to worry about that pesky tree (some believe the tree is why Oswald missed the first shot) being in the way.