Lee Harvey Oswald

• Acted alone

• Was working for organized crime

• Part of a CIA operation

• Was a Russian operative

• A potato salad mixing the US Government and organized crime

• was acting as part of a US Government conspiracy

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Warren Commission didn't use any testimony from eye witnesses who didn't say or couldn't be coerced into saying what they wanted to hear. There are countless people who were interviewed that day who said they smelled gun powder near the grassy knoll, there were some homeless fellas on or near the overpass who said the same thing. There were people interviewed on the other side of Elm that didn't mention the school book depository at all, they talked about the grassy knoll.

Also, as @outofyourmind said, why not take the shot as they are nearing elm and slowing down to an almost stop to turn, wouldn't have to worry about that pesky tree (some believe the tree is why Oswald missed the first shot) being in the way.
Some of those "homeless" people were allegedly not what they seemed

I think the problem in having these conversations is people who believe there is no question Oswald is guilty end of story are looking for a scooby doo ending, off comes the mask and Daphne says, it's the jewel maker Mr. Wickims!

How does a bullet that entered the President's back 4 or 5 inches below the neckline come out his neck when shot from a 6th floor window?

Have we got to the Storm Drain Theory, where a gunman working with others was able to shoot the President from this storm drain, and escaped undetected thru the sewer system.

1699380242651.png

I think the problem in having these conversations is people who believe there is no question Oswald is guilty end of story are looking for a scooby doo ending, off comes the mask and Daphne says, it's the jewel maker Mr. Wickims!
This is oddly specific

Have we got to the Storm Drain Theory, where a gunman working with others was able to shoot the President from this storm drain, and escaped undetected thru the sewer system.

View attachment 110909

That is still more plausible than Oswald with a carcano 6 floors up.

View attachment 110909
oh-for-pete%27s-sake-timothy-olyphant.gif
like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle????

View attachment 110909
In all seriousness, that is a very confined space to take an elevated shot. Not sure if that is an actual sewer from the route or just a stock photo?

Congressman Albert Thomas seen winking at newly sworn in President Lyndon Johnson aboard Air Force One.

1699381329761.jpeg

I used to think this.

Unitl I took a tour of the School Book Depository.
I looked out that window........

You or I could have made those shots.
It just isn't that far.

Whether we could have made those shots or not matters not, that's not what happened that day. They want us to believe he missed the first shot and hit him in the head with the third shot, that along with a mountain of other evidence screams bullshit!