Jimbo getting ousted?

Lanning now saying there is ZERO chance he leaves Oregon.

So he’s for sure already negotiating
I would think that Oregon would have already established a standard process and price for this given their ongoing status as a steppingstone school.

I would think that Oregon would have already established a standard process and price for this given their ongoing status as a steppingstone school.

Oh to be teased and crushed again.

Zero chance means there’s definitely a chance lol

So, scenario, say Prime is interested in the A&M job, A&M listens and is interested as well and vast majority of A&M players are on board and will stay.
Prime packs up his son for QB1 and Hunter for DB/WR plus they get a few more players through portal/recruiting.

How does A&M look heading next season iyo?

So, scenario, say Prime is interested in the A&M job, A&M listens and is interested as well and vast majority of A&M players are on board and will stay.
Prime packs up his son for QB1 and Hunter for DB/WR plus they get a few more players through portal/recruiting.

Prime can't take the job or his kids & Hunter would have to sit for a year and he isn't leaving them behind.

Just read: TAMU is paying Jimbo $26,300 per day NOT to coach for the next eight years.

Prime can't take the job or his kids & Hunter would have to sit for a year and he isn't leaving them behind.
Yea forgot about them not being able to go same level.

Are Michigan State players who transfer eligible to play this season?​

No. Michigan State players that opt to enter the transfer portal midseason are not eligible to play for other teams this season. Per Rule 14.5.5.3 — "Competition in year of Transfer" — of the NCAA rulebook:

"A transfer student from a four-year institution who has received a waiver of or qualifies for an exception to the transfer residence requirement ... shall not be eligible for competition in which the student-athlete's performance could be used for NCAA championship qualification or consideration if the student-athlete participated in competition at the previous four-year institution in the same sport in which the student athlete's performance could have been used for NCAA championship qualification or consideration."

Will Michigan State transfers lose a year of eligibility?​

It depends. The NCAA has guidelines in place that stipulate whether a football player loses a year of eligibility in a given season. Per Rule 12.8 of the 2022-2023 NCAA Division I Manual, Division I football players can play up to four games in a season without exhausting their eligibility.

Like a steaming pile of shit.

transfer portal opens for 30 days and i think its immediately eligibility if the coach leaves, right?
I’m just going by what I read so if you are a prior transfer you can still leave but have to sit out. I don’t know.