Jimbo getting ousted?

Damn, what’s that payout he’s getting?

Damn, what’s that payout he’s getting?

Just read his buyout as of 2023 would be $76,800,000

A+M started the war in the Middle East to spike oil prices so they could refill the coffers and buyout Jimbo.

Ya heard it here first

I wouldn't even be stingy. Give me a tenth of that for just being average at my job.

And where does Jimbo head to next?

And where does Jimbo head to next?
He’ll take a year off and then someone will be stupid enough to give him another chance with a stupid contract. I think I know who…..

College Football GIF by WVU Sports

He’ll take a year off and then someone will be stupid enough to give him another chance with a stupid contract. I think I know who…..

College Football GIF by WVU Sports

Maybe he will give them a break being his home state while he is still getting paid a ridiculous amount from A&M a la Pelini at YSU when Nebraska was still playing him

One thing not mentioned is that they got the #1 recruiting class a year or two ago as well, spending crazy amounts then too.

Maybe he will give them a break being his home state while he is still getting paid a ridiculous amount from A&M a la Pelini at YSU when Nebraska was still playing him
Hell I’d imagine A&M would absolutely give their blessing to that as they’ll never have to worry about us. But I do wonder if he won’t be able to coach for a certain period to get that Payout? I’m not really sure how those things work.