Jimbo getting ousted?

lol this is terrific.. same guys that were defending his contract extension for being ahead of the curve with how coaches were getting paid (ie Mel Tucker) are now having to walk back on all the sunshine pumping they were giving that man..
1699799956234.png

The transfer portal is about to be flush with talent of guys trying to jump from the sinking the ship😂
i would pause on that.. these guys will go all in.. if they are paying off his buyout and will do so for Elko.. it means they will double down and give more reasons for the current class to stick and for the current roster to stay.. The flood gates of the portal from there is going to be exaggerated imo

Wait a minute. Didn't A&M just beat the Mighty Mississippi State Bulldogs 51-10? And he's got the Abilene Christian University Wildcats coming to B-CS next week. :noidea:

This is going to cut into their bleach budget.

One thing not mentioned is that they got the #1 recruiting class a year or two ago as well, spending crazy amounts then too.

I think this here brings it all home. That is a very interesting comparison.

With ACC sinking in the near future and what he has done in one season, go after Brohm at Louisville.
Brohm is at home.. he's doing what he's supposed to do.. he's gonna get his chance with a high level program in a few years

Jimbo and his inability to hire the correct OL and actually recruit/develop those players was his downfall in his two jobs. Unfortunately for him, there isn't another desperate school out there that will bail him out the way aggy did.

On the plus side.. guy is RICH and doesn't have to call JG Wentworth for his money :)

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Jimbo Fisher day will be the next Bobby Bonilla day in College Station for the next 20 years.

[QUOTE="Thiefery, post: 1531951, member: 86]
On the plus side.. guy is RICH and doesn't have to call JG Wentworth for his money :)
[/QUOTE]
I have never been a fan of Jimbo. But I’ve got to admit the guy was smart enough to, when offered, accept a bunch of money without a lot of performance stipulations attached to it. And smart enough not to do anything stupid outside the job that would give A&M ammunition to fire him without paying him his money.