Joe Rogan

Yeah, James sold his metalhead soul to be a rich punk bitch.

While Mustaine has consistently put out metal, James has morphed into a pathetic pussy.

sobbing on stage :facepalm:

i'm sure ol' james is losing sleep this very moment, knowing he isn't meeting the "ultimate badass metalhead" standard to which you ascribe to various metal band frontmen :dhd:

i'm sure ol' james is losing sleep this very moment, knowing he isn't meeting the "ultimate badass metalhead" standard to which you ascribe to various metal band frontmen :dhd:
Translation: You're right about James and I don't like it so I'll just make it about you.

Translation: You're right about James and I don't like it so I'll just make it about you.

Translation: it really grinds my gears that you're clowning me on something so dear to my heart, so I gotta have something to respond with

Wednesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Translation: it really grinds my gears that you're clowning me on something so dear to my heart, so I gotta have something to respond with

Wednesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF
james hetfield broke down and cried on stage the same week mustaine released his fastest-charting album ever

So? Hetfield still rocks :beer2:
LOL

James Hetfield named his son... ready? Castor

Cringe GIF

Kirk Hammett paints his fingernails, wears skinny jeans with Converse All-Stars and plays Les Pauls.

James Hetfield cries on stage and begs for "understanding" from fans who just paid $300 to watch them play shitty music.

Metallic just did a duet with Lady Gaga.

I rest my case.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

LOL

James Hetfield named his son... ready? Castor

Cringe GIF

Kirk Hammett paints his fingernails, wears skinny jeans with Converse All-Stars and plays Les Pauls.

James Hetfield cries on stage and begs for "understanding" from fans who just paid $300 to watch them play shitty music.

Metallic just did a duet with Lady Gaga.

I rest my case.

Judge Joe Brown GIF
You're still on this stupid shit? Get the fuck over it, old man

"hetfield still rocks"

You said that. You actually said that.

Raven Symone GIF
I gave the new Metallica album a try. It's very "meh" front to back; every song on that album is 3/5 stars to me.

1 star = delete it from existence
2 stars = tolerable; let it play on occasion but never in a playlist
3 stars = nothing special; can be included in large random playlists so you don't get tired of hearing good songs
4 stars = good tune; include in some playlists
5 stars = banger; include in many playlists and share with friends

Interestingly, though, some tracks on the album made me do a double-take because it sounded like they were ripping off Dave Mustaine.

Interestingly, though, some tracks on the album made me do a double-take because it sounded like they were ripping off Dave Mustaine.
Well, they've been doing that since 1983 :biggrin:

it sounded like they were ripping off Dave Mustaine.
Dude is incredible. Still touring like a madman, writing music that's very relevant to what he's always done, every single night kicking ass and just providing a great show that everyone loves, while Hetfield is doing duets with Lady Gaga on Jimmy Kimmel and sobs on stage about him "just really needing support right now" because it's that time of the month or Lars hurt his feelings in 1997 or some dumb shit.

"hetfield still rocks" :laugh:

Dude is incredible. Still touring like a madman, writing music that's very relevant to what he's always done, every single night kicking ass and just providing a great show that everyone loves, while Hetfield is doing duets with Lady Gaga on Jimmy Kimmel and sobs on stage about him "just really needing support right now" because it's that time of the month or Lars hurt his feelings in 1997 or some dumb shit.

"hetfield still rocks" :laugh:
He's awesome. Rocks his ass off. What are you, jealous?

I gave the new Metallica album a try. It's very "meh" front to back; every song on that album is 3/5 stars to me.

3 stars = nothing special; can be included in large random playlists so you don't get tired of hearing good songs

I also gave it a listen. I like it better than anything they have done since The Black Album.

Yeah its ok, not great. I'm telling ya, best thing they could do is team back up with fleming rasmussen

Yeah its ok, not great. I'm telling ya, best thing they could do is team back up with fleming rasmussen
If they ever did that, if they teamed up with him and actually released an album like Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All, there is no amount of money I wouldn't pay to have it. Just one more album like that. I literally have every note and syllable of those three albums in my head in CD quality from listening to them literally hundreds and hundreds of times.

Now you know why it's so painful for me to see Kirk in drag and James breaking down on stage.

If they ever did that, if they teamed up with him and actually released an album like Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All, there is no amount of money I wouldn't pay to have it. Just one more album like that. I literally have every note and syllable of those three albums in my head in CD quality from listening to them literally hundreds and hundreds of times.

Now you know why it's so painful for me to see Kirk in drag and James breaking down on stage.
"Kirk in drag"....:spit: :laugh: