Joe Rogan

Rogan got Tim Dillon, Zuckerburg and Aaron Rodgers in the same week. Nice to see a decent variety and not just the same unfunny comedians, exCIA guys and Jocko over and over again.

BREAKING: James Hetfield dicks over his wife of 30 yrs, leaving her life in shambles.

Mustaine? Still happily married with adoring kids.

No wonder James sobs on stage. Dickead.

Rogan got Tim Dillon, Zuckerburg and Aaron Rodgers in the same week. Nice to see a decent variety and not just the same unfunny comedians, exCIA guys and Jocko over and over again.
Rodgers made Roger Goodell look inept in his interview. He talked about the pro vaccination goons sent to him by the commissioner to talk him into getting vaccinated.

BREAKING: James Hetfield dicks over his wife of 30 yrs, leaving her life in shambles.

Mustaine? Still happily married with adoring kids.

No wonder James sobs on stage. Dickead.
lol wait...aren't you a guy with an ex-wife?

“Mustaine has put out nothing but dogshit since Peace Sells” - weeniehead who cries when James cries

name one public feud? hey numbnuts, do you not remember the reason mustaine didn't last long in metallica? the guy was an abominable dickhead that nobody wanted to be around when he was piss drunk, which was all the time.

a list of albums that were hammered dogshit from megadeth, compared to their great ones:

1997 - Cryptic Writings. Has a few ok songs, but certainly not an album I'd qualify as "good". I'm sure you were probably listening to third eye blind or something during this time, so this would likely sound "heavy" to you.
1999 - Risk. You call this album "heavy metal?" probably best if you dig mustaine's spooj out of your ears, this album was absolute trash.
2001 - The World Needs a Hero. No, Dave, the world needs you to not put out faggoty nonsense and expect those of us with good taste to call it "good". Listening to this album is like watching a B movie on scifi network where some fake metal band plays cliche crap that you'd expect to see in a shitty scifi B movie.
2013 - Super Collider. A bunch of filler crap, very disappointing effort. Boring as fuck.
And United Abominations was "meh", as far as I'm concerned.

I certainly won't argue with you that Metallica hasn't put out their share of crap, because they certainly have, st. anger was hysterically bad. But to try and take a shit on Hetfield because the guy has an emotional moment on stage is pretty weak. Played a Les Paul on stage?? Lol who gives a fuck as long as it sounds good? If it's not a Gibson explorer it doesn't count a real heavy metal or something? What a clowndick perspective.

"b-b-b-but he wore cuffed jeaaaaans, guys!"

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral
“dogshit”

“dogshit”

lol look at hammer dredging up old threads because his God Davey boy was besmirched. :dhd:

Take it easy, Dave's a big boy, he can fend for himself, Hammerton.

For the record, I haven't listened to a second of this new album yet. I'll let you know what I think when I get around to it.
*tosses new Megadeth CD onto the "to do" pile*

One of these times when I check in on this thread, I wanna see News Radio as topic of discussion.

One of these times when I check in on this thread, I wanna see News Radio as topic of discussion.
I just finished watching all those episodes as my fall asleep show

Tragic what happened to Phil Hartman

"Megadeth has put out nothing but dogshit since Peace Sells"

2022 album is fastest-charting in Megadeth history as James sobs on stage while Metallic plays Ramons covers or some stupid shit.

"cufffed jeans, guys! hetfield wore cuffed jeans! and he cut his hair! how could he do this to me, i mean, us??!:bawling:"

:laugh:

"cufffed jeans, guys! hetfield wore cuffed jeans! and he cut his hair! how could he do this to me, i mean, us??!:bawling:"

:laugh:
Yeah, James sold his metalhead soul to be a rich punk bitch.

While Mustaine has consistently put out metal, James has morphed into a pathetic pussy.

sobbing on stage :L