Joe Rogan

try harder, bro. Come on.
sam winchester yawn GIF

That’s on par with Peace Sells; good from start to finish and classic Megadeth. You either didn’t listen to it or you’re just trolling. Listen to Sleepwalkers with good headphones and tell me that shit isn’t as good as the classic shit.

You’re trolling.

ok, to be fair, i haven't listened to that one in probably at least 5-6 years. But for you, I'll listen to the whole thing again this weekend, and i'll give you a song-by-song critique on here. Who knows, maybe it's better than I remember.

Ellefson is so close to Mustaine they call him Dave, Jr. Marty and Dave and their wives spend weeks together in Japan every year. They're like best friends.

Ellefson also sued Mustaine and was later kicked from the band for what amounted to nothing.

Ellefson is so close to Mustaine they call him Dave, Jr. Marty and Dave and their wives spend weeks together in Japan every year. They're like best friends.
Hasn't Ellefson been on every single Megadeth album?

This thread is bullshit and amateur trolling.

Ellefson also sued Mustaine and was later kicked from the band for what amounted to nothing.
Releasing sex tapes with underage fans is nothing. If you say so. Also, I don't think you listened to this podcast did you?

Releasing sex tapes with underage fans is nothing. If you say so. Also, I don't think you listened to this podcast did you?

Was he charged? Nope.

I watched some of it. Point?