Just OK Friday Morning

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

sun is finally out again here but they are calling for showers throughout the day...so my yard will have to wait a little longer.

heading to DC to see the Phillies play the Nats tonight with some friends...it might be a bit chilly but oh well.

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF

Had a good baseball practice yesterday. One more tomorrow before our first game on Tuesday.

Looks like we're going to the in-laws' again this weekend. Can't wait, en sech.

Morning all

Sun is out today, good to see. Waiting to hear about my buddy's cat, although I'm not optimistic

morning

sun is finally out again here but they are calling for showers throughout the day...so my yard will have to wait a little longer.

heading to DC to see the Phillies play the Nats tonight with some friends...it might be a bit chilly but oh well.
Nats stadium is a nice place to catch a game. Been to a few there when I lived in NoVA. Last time I went they played the Phillies....there were way more Philly fans.

Nats stadium is a nice place to catch a game. Been to a few there when I lived in NoVA. Last time I went they played the Phillies....there were way more Philly fans.
Very UnNatural.

Very UnNatural.
They actually have really good support in the Metro area, but the DC area is filled with people from other places, so whenever they play some teams, especially East Coast teams (Phillies, Yanks, Mets, Red Sox etc) they tend to get outnumbered by "visiting" fans.

Snow and rain today. Going with my son to see Wish You Were Here tonight at the Civic

the stadium has no personality, IMO...it's bland

They actually have really good support in the Metro area, but the DC area is filled with people from other places, so whenever they play some teams, especially East Coast teams (Phillies, Yanks, Mets, Red Sox etc) they tend to get outnumbered by "visiting" fans.
this is a fact. Philly fans show up big time at any Washington game.

I am going to see the Phillies in Baltimore in June and I expect the same thing but with two good teams, so it will be fun

this is a fact. Philly fans show up big time at any Washington game.

I am going to see the Phillies in Baltimore in June and I expect the same thing but with two good teams, so it will be fun
Most likely, but it probably won't be as bad as the Nats, because A) the O's are actually good now, and B) O's fans tend to show up even when they suck. Camden Yards is a great ballpark, should be a good atmosphere, enjoy.

Most likely, but it probably won't be as bad as the Nats, because A) the O's are actually good now, and B) O's fans tend to show up even when they suck. Camden Yards is a great ballpark, should be a good atmosphere, enjoy.
well not on the same level, but because it is 1. closer than Nats Park and 2. a much better ballpark, I expect there to be a lot of Phillies fans there that weekend.

I don't know if the O's fans know about the influx coming their way that weekend

well not on the same level, but because it is 1. closer than Nats Park and 2. a much better ballpark, I expect there to be a lot of Phillies fans there that weekend.

I don't know if the O's fans know about the influx coming their way that weekend
I'm sure they're aware, everyone on the East Coast knows about Philly sports fans. :)

They'll be alright, after all it is Bodymore, Murdaland lol

If I don't go out of town, I'll probably pull my smoker out clean it up, and list it for sale.

I mainly use my weber even for smoking but could buy myself a different dedicated smoker or maybe a flattop griddle instead

I've been looking at Santa Maria style grills, as cool as they are, I don't myself using it enough to justify the expense