Just OK Friday Morning

"groomed," absolutely. That's my fav. Bald, not so much.
Now you are taking me back to some fond memories. In between my marriages I dated a woman who was hispanic/Lebanese and had a landing strip. Fan-damn-tastic it twas!

@SlinkyRedfoot have you ever eaten at the Lockview Tavern?
I have not.

I very rarely make it to downtown Akron anymore. Usually once or twice a year for daughters' dance recital.

Only places I've eaten down there are DBA (good but very pricey), Crave (decent food and really cool space right by The Civic) and Luigi's (old school pizza place).

No, PF is awesome.

"working" from home is waxed
this doesn't even make sense.

I can however, get laid while working from home...a nooner is sounding appealing today.

3-4 seconds is what it felt like here. Reminded me of the one we had like 15 years ago.
GanVC-Vc79w_Dt9xxcZd9wKRC7DjisSwXVr5zR1yT9E.jpg

I can however, get laid while working from home...a nooner is sounding appealing today.
Yeah, but I promise you, it's more exciting at the office.

I have not.

I very rarely make it to downtown Akron anymore. Usually once or twice a year for daughters' dance recital.

Only places I've eaten down there are DBA (good but very pricey), Crave (decent food and really cool space right by The Civic) and Luigi's (old school pizza place).
Haven't been to Luigi's

You can get laid at the office. Well, maybe not you

It's a friggin' Akron institution, like The Diamond Grille. Been there since the 40's.
Oh yeah, I guess I've been to the Diamond Grille, too.

Fun fact, the previous owner banned Tiger Woods from the restaurant.

it's frowned upon...

plus my industry doesn't have many eligible ladies.
there was a rumor of a guy who worked here getting a bj in one of the pump rooms

he left and she is now a director

Didn't like catching Tiger's sloppy seconds?
No, Tiger tipped his waitress with an autographed picture of himself.

Owner told Tiger that won't pay her rent and told him not to come back. That was back when they held the Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club and The Diamond Grille was a hot spot for the golfers to go for dinner, so it was kind of a big deal.

I strongly disliked the owner, but I respected that move.

No, Tiger tipped his waitress with an autographed picture of himself.

Owner told Tiger that won't pay her rent and told him not to come back. That was back when they held the Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club and The Diamond Grille was a hot spot for the golfers to go for dinner, so it was kind of a big deal.

I strongly disliked the owner, but I respected that move.
he really could have done both a decent tip and the signed pic.

I can see Tiger being a cheap-o though

I guarantee his dad was