Kanye previewed new music at the Mowalola SS24 show in London

My ranking of the tracks after listening to it a ton of times so far since Friday night's listening party.

1. Back to Me
2. Carnival
3. Good (Don't Die)
4. Hoodrat
5. Stars
6. Problematic
7. Do It
8. Paid
9. Burn
10. Talking
11. Beg Forgiveness
12. Paperwork
13. Vultures
14. Keys to My Life
15. Fuk Sumn
16. King

My ranking of the tracks after listening to it a ton of times so far since Friday night's listening party.

1. Back to Me
2. Carnival
3. Good (Don't Die)
4. Hoodrat
5. Stars
6. Problematic
7. Do It
8. Paid
9. Burn
10. Talking
11. Beg Forgiveness
12. Paperwork
13. Vultures
14. Keys to My Life
15. Fuk Sumn
16. King
Are you above the age of 25?

I'm a grown ass man. Although some would say that I'm merely just a boy with a man's sized penis.
You should tell an adult immediately, so that they can arrest that man!

So why are you giddy over kanye like some high school teeny bopper?? You should be embarrassed

He's one of the greatest artists in the history of humanity and we are fortunate to live during the same time and experience it all in real time. I pity you for not being able to recognize and appreciate his brilliance.

20 years of greatness and counting.

UFVp05J.gif

Dumb fuck thought he could steal from Ozzy.

He's one of the greatest artists in the history of humanity and we are fortunate to live during the same time and experience it all in real time. I pity you for not being able to recognize and appreciate his brilliance.
That’s some weird shit you posted.

After dropping one of the most successful hip hop albums of the decade including one of his biggest hit singles on Vultures 1, Ye and Ty Dolla $ are already close to releasing Vultures 2, party of the fast hitting trilogy.

They held a listening party last night. This below song teased I think is an instant all time great song. Can't wait to hear the rest.

After dropping one of the most successful hip hop albums of the decade including one of his biggest hit singles on Vultures 1, Ye and Ty Dolla $ are already close to releasing Vultures 2, party of the fast hitting trilogy.

They held a listening party last night. This below song teased I think is an instant all time great song. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Simply iconic. Everything about it. The limited highly limited access listening party with the lighting and all of that with the setting. Yet pulling his new wife over to stand and dance behind him in frame. It had it all. The greatest artist of all of our lifetimes and one of the historically timeless always forever remembered that we are so lucky to live during the same time period of to experience it all as it happens live.

Been producing hit songs and albums since the late 90s, released his first album 20 years and 1 month ago today. Nothing but great top tier albums. All time great of any art form. Just an incredible presence to witness live and to live in the time period of. Forever pushing the bar further and changing popular music with his influence every time. Paul McCartney when he worked with Ye on some songs later said it reminded him of working with John Lennon that Ye and John were the same in how they created music and their creative mind worked.

Mercy plorst.

KoyBoy getting deep dicked in his gay thread.