Kanye previewed new music at the Mowalola SS24 show in London

One of my biggest regrets in life is never getting to see one of his Sunday Service performances with the Sunday Service Choir in person during the 2 years he was doing them.

Even Brad Pitt was astute enough to show up to one.

EDhxKyAXsAE_2Hy.jpg

brad-pitt-stops-by-kanyes-sunday-service-ftr.jpg

yz5v15D.png

One of my biggest regrets in life is never getting to see one of his Sunday Service performances with the Sunday Service Choir in person during the 2 years he was doing them.

Even Brad Pitt was astute enough to show up to one.

EDhxKyAXsAE_2Hy.jpg

brad-pitt-stops-by-kanyes-sunday-service-ftr.jpg

yz5v15D.png
If you were more self-aware, you’d have much bigger regrets.

I'm becoming self aware of the fact that I've seen the last time that Jay Z and Ye have performed live together at the inaugural Made In America Festival in Philadelphia September 2012. Ye came on stage as a late surprise guest to perform you know what in Paris to a raucous crowd. I was 50 feet or less from the stage to the right side from the audience perspective. Great show.

I'm becoming self aware of the fact that I've seen the last time that Jay Z and Ye have performed live together at the inaugural Made In America Festival in Philadelphia September 2012. Ye came on stage as a late surprise guest to perform you know what in Paris to a raucous crowd. I was 50 feet or less from the stage to the right side from the audience perspective. Great show.

Ugh...