Khruangbin

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Easily the best live band in the world right now. I've been fortunate enough to see them live 3 times since I first discovered them during the COVID lockdowns. So once concerts started happening again they were the first band I seaked out to see and they were amazing. The guitarist is insanely talented and the bassist is the sexiest bass player since Cassandra in Wayne's World.

SgF99.gif

SgF9h.gif

Best live band based on what criteria

Best live band based on what criteria

Based seeing them live. How well they perform, the energy they draw from the crowd. The magic of the entire experience where it transcends a concert a becomes an experience.

They're good and Laura Lee is a smoke show.

Based seeing them live. How well they perform, the energy they draw from the crowd. The magic of the entire experience where it transcends a concert a becomes an experience.
I dont trust you. FTR I like the band a lot, and enjoy most of their stuff, but cant see them being the best.

The sickest of solos from the video posted in OP. That was the first time I saw them live was at Firefly in Dover for that show.

The best show I saw them at was Philadelphia in March of 2022. No video of that show unfortunately although I do have audio of it.

Actually looks like there is some video of that Philadelphia show online. I did not show it but not far form my viewpoint from that show either. Most enjoyable show I've been to. Incredible night.