Khruangbin

If you randomly click anywhere on that first concert video, it could be all the same song.
I've clicked through a few of these videos. Honestly, I don't think I'm old enough or white enough to "appreciate" such music. Is this world music?

Men I Trust + Khruangbin
I need to find a way :pray:

GFL9ezKXkAEkPOE

A total hit it out of the park incredible two songs performed to open this concert.

Last edited:
Mark Speer really is one of the best guitar players in the world. What a pleasure to watch. Definitely going to all 3 Philly shows. Thinking of flying out to Colorado in August to catch their 2 shows at the Red Rock Amphitheater.

Easily the best live band in the world right now. I've been fortunate enough to see them live 3 times since I first discovered them during the COVID lockdowns. So once concerts started happening again they were the first band I seaked out to see and they were amazing. The guitarist is insanely talented and the bassist is the sexiest bass player since Cassandra in Wayne's World.

SgF99.gif

SgF9h.gif

is this some kind of CB4, I'm far gone to recall the amps to 11 mockumentary, thought I would have got there, I did not. let's go with the best song of all time.

Khruangbin isn't some electronic artist though. It's a robot like perfect drummer for hitting the beat like a clock always on time, the sexiest base player alive and sexiest base player since Cassandra from Wayne's World, and possibly the best guitarist in the world right now in Mark Speer.

Mark Speer really is one of the best guitar players in the world. What a pleasure to watch. Definitely going to all 3 Philly shows. Thinking of flying out to Colorado in August to catch their 2 shows at the Red Rock Amphitheater.
Are your parents supportive?

Khruangbin isn't some electronic artist though. It's a robot like perfect drummer for hitting the beat like a clock always on time, the sexiest base player alive and sexiest base player since Cassandra from Wayne's World, and possibly the best guitarist in the world right now in Mark Speer.
Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor

Unparalleled excellence.

It seems like something that would be playing in the background if you took your kid to Hollister.

Reminds me of the coffee shop music I dial up when I'm trying to focus and want some background stuff that doesn't pull my thoughts away from the project i'm working on.

You're going to hear the same songs over and over and over again.