Movie Killers of the Flower Moon (2023)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Trailer finally dropped for this highly anticipated movie. Not sure if this forum will be interested though, most here tend to favor movies made for children.

Since apparently the other link was taken down:

Since apparently the other link was taken down:

I was really bummed when they pushed the premier back for this. That being said, I read the book and I am really looking forward to this one

Trailer finally dropped for this highly anticipated movie. Not sure if this forum will be interested though, most here tend to favor movies made for children.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts week, woot!!!!

New trailer. Not as good as the first trailer.

Gives a bit too much of the plot away.

Lol

Aren't you the child that said he spends all day playing favorite game "legend of Zelda"

Lol

Aren't you the child that said he spends all day playing favorite game "legend of Zelda"

?

No I only play 1-2 times a week when I have 3-4 hours of free time to drive into it.

?

No I only play 1-2 times a week when I have 3-4 hours of free time to drive into it.
Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Bounce

Saturday is my Zelda day. I like to eat edibles and get lost in that world for about 4 hours. With football back I likely won't be playing much if at all on Sundays anymore.

Based on recent trailers, Leo gettin' pudgy

We saw it Friday. I felt like the trailers were misleading but perhaps that was the point? But it was a good movie. DiCaprio did a fantastic job, and it there was a pretty diverse supporting cast, i.e. some newcomers who were impressive like Sturgill Simpson and Lily Gladstone.