Movie Kraven the Hunter (2024)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Kraven the Hunter, starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Russell Crowe, is the next film in Sony's Spider-Man Universe and will be released on Friday, October 6, 2023 Friday, August 30, 2024, following Morbius and preceding El Muerto. Poster:

4sr4cxcgk07b1.jpg

Red band trailer:

Kraven is one of the best Spiderman storylines so I expect this to be good

Kraven is one of the best Spiderman storylines so I expect this to be good
It needs to be told within a Spiderman movie though. Sony is milking the spidey-verse a little too hard. Evidently, they are developing a Madam Web movie as well.

It needs to be told within a Spiderman movie though. Sony is milking the spidey-verse a little too hard. Evidently, they are developing a Madam Web movie as well.
I didn't watch Morbius but it didn't look great...

they are trying to do like they did with Venom, I guess...but I think Venom is actually making his way into the Spiderman movies soon....I think

I didn't watch Morbius but it didn't look great...

they are trying to do like they did with Venom, I guess...but I think Venom is actually making his way into the Spiderman movies soon....I think
Spiderman is all Sony has so they are milking it for everything they can but they aren't considering if they should.

I haven't watched Morbius either but the reviews were simply brutal. I just don't have high hopes for this one Kraven is great as a villain but I don't think anyone has ever tried to do a solo storyline on him even in the comics and they are doing a two-hour movie?

Spiderman is all Sony has so they are milking it for everything they can but they aren't considering if they should.

I haven't watched Morbius either but the reviews were simply brutal. I just don't have high hopes for this one Kraven is great as a villain but I don't think anyone has ever tried to do a solo storyline on him even in the comics and they are doing a two-hour movie?
the trailer felt a lot like the Morbius one, so I agree with you there

Delayed a year to Friday, August 30, 2024 by actors strike (movie production is already done, but the studio wants the actors to be available for a press tour).