• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Make a fucking pick you twat clot.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I can see for miles and Miles

OU a 38 point favorite lol.

Now I feel compelled to make an "Ohio State-Rutgers. Who you got?" thread.

Oklahoma 45 Kansas 26.

I'm gonna get a lot of points this Saturday being a nice guy and doing something with my wife that can only be done on a Saturday. Anyone not clear on why I would pick this weekend when I'm only missing the OU/Kansas game? And trust me, guys, I'm just like you; I've already got plans on how I'm gonna spend all those points.

OU will win, by how many...... meh, more than 20

I'm gonna get a lot of points this Saturday being a nice guy and doing something with my wife that can only be done on a Saturday. Anyone not clear on why I would pick this weekend when I'm only missing the OU/Kansas game? And trust me, guys, I'm just like you; I've already got plans on how I'm gonna spend all those points.
Interested Go On GIF by MOODMAN

Jehovah's Witness outreach?

True Story: In 1975, I went camping with the Boy Scouts the weekend of Nov. 8th. When my mom picked me up on Sunday, I asked her what happened on Saturday in CFB. She told me that KU beat OU 23-3! In 1975 style, I was like WTF? lol. I didn't believe her! OU hadn't lost a game since 1972. I thought she was pulling my leg. Just sayin'...You might not want to rethink your position!

True Story: In 1975, I went camping with the Boy Scouts the weekend of Nov. 8th. When my mom picked me up on Sunday, I asked her what happened on Saturday in CFB. She told me that KU beat OU 23-3! In 1975 style, I was like WTF? lol. I didn't believe her! OU hadn't lost a game since 1972. I thought she was pulling my leg. Just sayin'...You might not want to rethink your position!

Happy Birthday Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

I was at that game. We lost something like 7 fumbles. It was horrible Then my Dad and I went to Columbia to watch us barely beat Missouri the next game with a long Joe Washington touchdown run at the tail end of the game and we finally went on to win the National Championship.

OU but Kansas covers.