Pick a Winner.

• Jayhawks

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sooners

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Real mayo based made by a nice Methodist Grandmother

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
5* Jaden Haselwood has been cleared to play.

If tato salad doesn’t win this country is lost.

Somebody making a game thread or do we just come in here to sleep? You know, 'cause Kansas and such...

Took less than a minute for the first score. OU gets ball at 12:58, scores at 12:01.

This is ugly early.

You guys go for 2?

Nvm-for some reason I thought it was 8-0

Ok, Bookie fumbled after the pick. He should get credit for a sack, seeing' as how the 'hawks lost about 25 yards. Altho KU does get a new set of downs. :dhd:

Damn! Bookie got 6 feet in the air on that block! :biggrin:

Sooooooooooo Yall got this in the bag right?

One of those games when you wonder what LR is seeing. Throwing too early, too often. We can run KU into the ground, so why?

Loosely paying attention thus far....saw the Rattler INT, are there more than one?

wt...

edit* I see after looking at the stats that there was apparently also a fumble? Not sure I want to know who it was. :L

Loosely paying attention thus far....saw the Rattler INT, are there more than one?

wt...

edit* I see after looking at the stats that there was apparently also a fumble? Not sure I want to know who it was. :facepalm:

Bookie fumbled on the sideline after he picked the ball and returned it 25 yards to the KU 24. Net result, KU lost 25 yards, but got a new set of downs only to punt.

We're playing to the level of our competition. Stevenson is avg 9 yds/carry, so he's doing good. Stogner having a good game. TB got a pick, plus Bookie's. Haselwood just got on for an attempt. Good to see him back.

...not sure we can lose QB1 and make this thing work.

Stevenson is a game changer for OU. So much power and speed.

No recount needed. Sooners win big.