Larry Bird

Roundball has always been and always will be dumb, but every modern NBA player would school some goofy looking white guy like Bird
Yeah.... I think a lot of players thought that too.

Imagine LeChina playing in the late 80's into the 90's he would get hurt every time he touched the ball.

Imagine 'Bronbron charging the lane (absurd, right?) and wading around down there amongst the trees. I wonder how Rick Mahorn (6' 11") freakin Laimbeer (6' 11") and James fucking Edwards (7' 2") would have liked that?

He might have tried it once. Not twice. :nonono:

Roundball has always been and always will be dumb, but every modern NBA player would school some goofy looking white guy like Bird
There isn't player in today's game that would last one quarter in the 80's or 90's. Today's bitches are 10-ply. Bird would have these retards crying by halftime.

There isn't player in today's game that would last one quarter in the 80's or 90's. Today's bitches are 10-ply. Bird would have these retards crying by halftime.
He wouldn’t see the floor in today’s game. Too goofy and slow

He wouldn’t see the floor in today’s game. Too goofy and slow
Fool, I've been to an NBA game this year. I watched one of the top superstars of today's league - Giannis - never hustle all game and still win. Today's NBA players are not fast and none of them work hard. Bird would pull Giannis's pants down and butt fuck him in front of his teammates while knocking down a shot left handed.

Yes, the guy who has played more minutes than anyone in the history of the NBA is clearly soft.

Fool, I've been to an NBA game this year. I watched one of the top superstars of today's league - Giannis - never hustle all game and still win. Today's NBA players are not fast and none of them work hard. Bird would pull Giannis's pants down and butt fuck him in front of his teammates while knocking down a shot left handed.
You went to an NBA game?

What, was Chippendale’s closed?