League Championship Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Morning, twats.

Ready for back-to-back baseball games the next two days. Hard to believe that Arizona playoff tickets are on resale for like $10.

Morning all, quiet wednesday night

I tried to watch a netflix documentary on WWI soldiers, than I realized i wasn't 85 (and it wasn't very interesting) so I switched to something else

Looks like I am switching to Wednesday for office days so we shall see. So I am working from home Thursday's

Hopefully soon I'll transition to working from home everyday. Will be nice once I do.

I actually like going in once a week. Breaks up the week and I can actually talk to people instead of talking with myself

I tried to watch a netflix documentary on WWI soldiers, than I realized i wasn't 85 (and it wasn't very interesting) so I switched to something else
Fuck's wrong with you? WWI was baddass! WWII wishes it was like that

Hopefully soon I'll transition. Will be nice once I do.
al-bundy-the-hell-you-say.gif

I actually like going in once a week. Breaks up the week and I can actually talk to people instead of talking with myself
I stay in my office the whole time and perfectly fine with it. I get enough socializing in after work activities for this introvert.

I stay in my office the whole time and perfectly fine with it. I get enough socializing in after work activities for this introvert.

Never wear Khakis or dress pants again

Lol maybe. They just did what I call a "screw around session" yesterday for everyone in the whole department where they made it mandatory for cameras to be on. "Team building ". Though you could probably hide the bottom half

Hopefully putting even less mileage in vehicles and spending less in gas. Only thing would be more electricity usage at home probably.
I barely notice a difference in electricity. My wife was home with the kids in the first place, so maybe there's a bit more electrical usage. The gas savings more than offsets it.

Lol maybe. They just did what I call a "screw around session" yesterday for everyone in the whole department where they made it mandatory for cameras to be on. "Team building ". Though you could probably hide the bottom half
HR said I had to

prudes

I barely notice a difference in electricity. My wife was home with the kids in the first place, so maybe there's a bit more electrical usage. The gas savings more than offsets it.
our utilty bills went up a little, but nothing too bad

Had to travel for work the other week. Fun game of let's see what still fits the night before.

Had to travel for work the other week. Fun game of let's see what still fits the night before.
Did you end up going with your usual...double breasted suit with a turtle neck?

You should've watched it while you were logged into your @Kburjr account.