League Championship Thursday

Man these daily's are dying a slow death here

Watching the school moms jump their mid-size SUV’s over the huge speed bumps in the school parking lot at 30mph is undoubtedly my new favorite hobby.

😭 😭 😭

Watching the school moms jump their mid-size SUV’s over the huge speed bumps in the school parking lot at 30mph is undoubtedly my new favorite hobby.

😭 😭 😭
Do they bounce?

Gotta get that off-roading in somehow.

I made the grave mistake of letting one get behind me and damn near got rear-ended: I take those things slow and easy and SUV crowd has no patience or tolerance for that kind of responsible driving. Soon as my back tires left that speed bump she hit the gas like the Dukes of Hazard running from the law. Was a close call.

Do they bounce?

Bro, it’s unbelievably comical. I can’t even begin to imagine the damage they are causing just plowing over these things like they aren’t even there. And they do it everyday.

I made the grave mistake of letting one get behind me and damn near got rear-ended: I take those things slow and easy and SUV crowd has no patience or tolerance for that kind of responsible driving. Soon as my back tires left that speed bump she hit the gas like the Dukes of Hazard running from the law. Was a close call.
Momma needs to get to Target for a frappuccino and a bottle of wine ASAP.

Back