Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
lol having Shwab on the list.

My ADD kicked in reading the list tho so I didn't vote.

ok voted Mencia, Ellen, Noah, Griffin and Rosie.

He's literally one of the least funny people who ever claimed to be funny.

ok, you've exposed yourself for having a terrible sense of humor. has to be one of the stupidest fucking opinions i've ever heard. on anything. ever. way to go, retard.

ok, you've exposed yourself for having a terrible sense of humor. has to be one of the stupidest fucking opinions i've ever heard. on anything. ever. way to go, retard.
Animated GIF

Great, prove me wrong. Post a video where he was on, say, a late night show and he was funny.

why are all the comedians/comediennes you listed from 20 yrs ago?

Great, prove me wrong. Post a video where he was on, say, a late night show and he was funny.
late show? that's your measuring stick?? lmao good God. you ever hear of these things called "movies"?
and of course, who could find this not funny?

late show? that's your measuring stick?? lmao good God. you ever hear of these things called "movies"?
and of course, who could find this not funny?

I don't get what he is going for either

Chevy Chase has played a number of funny characters...but he says Chevy Chase isn't funny... and I don't get it

i think this list begs the question: which comedian(s) does @HammerDown actually find to be funny?

this should be great. . .

I don't get what he is going for either

Chevy Chase has played a number of funny characters...but he says Chevy Chase isn't funny... and I don't get it
No thread is complete without ill wandering in playing the superior, confused, obtuse asshole. :laugh: