Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
i think this list begs the question: which comedian(s) does @HammerDown actually find to be funny?

this should be great. . .
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

No thread is complete without ill wandering in playing the superior, confused, obtuse asshole. :laugh:
you do make a lot on non-sensical threads, don't ya?

don't get so defensive when you post a terrible poll like this.

pete davidson has to be high up on the list, for sure. i've never seen/heard him do/say anything even remotely humorous
Agreed but he's from 20 years ago according to ill so, for some reason, we can't talk about him.

He's literally one of the least funny people who ever claimed to be funny.
Nah, he's a funny guy.

I could have picked about 15 of the knuckleheads you listed and I've never heard of 4 or 5 others. Furthermore, I would hardly consider Colbert, Noah, Ellen or Whoopie comedians or comediennes.

Ones with talent and no safety net. In other words, not Steve Martin types.
not that I would vote for them, but why no Dave Chapelle or Eddie Murphy on the list?

Louis CK?

John Mulaney?

Nah, he's a funny guy.

I could have picked about 15 of the knuckleheads you listed and I've never heard of 4 or 5 others. Furthermore, I would hardly consider Colbert, Noah, Ellen or Whoopie comedians or comediennes.

Colbert was fine before Trump broke him. He's pretty insufferably woke now.

Agreed but he's from 20 years ago according to ill so, for some reason, we can't talk about him.
you made the list, bud.

you barely have any current comedians on it.

it's like you have been watching SNL episodes from 1995

No thread is complete without ill wandering in playing the superior, confused, obtuse asshole. :laugh:
In his defense I wouldn't have voted for him if he was on your list. I know he's not trying to be funny, but he usually is in a pathetic kinda way.