Least Popular Food Restaurants

Bullshit list. Rallys is #15 and Checkers is #12? It's the same damn place. The same thing with Hardees at #7 and Carl's Jr. at #3.

I do not understand how or why people go to McDonalds. Their breakfast is decent but all of their other food is complete trash. They havent evolved as a company since they opened.

Chipotle should be on the gotta shit list.

For me, I stay away from:

Subway - Just isn't 'all that'
Long John Silvers - They have completely fucked up their fish. I think they have gone to white fish and dropped the cod, and their breading is just terrible now. It was great 20 years ago.

But that article just seems like it wants to 'hate' on chain restaurants. By their very nature, they are most popular. Now, if you like them or not is a different story, like above.

For me, I stay away from:

Subway - Just isn't 'all that'
Long John Silvers - They have completely fucked up their fish. I think they have gone to white fish and dropped the cod, and their breading is just terrible now. It was great 20 years ago.

But that article just seems like it wants to 'hate' on chain restaurants. By their very nature, they are most popular. Now, if you like them or not is a different story, like above.
LJS fall from grace has hurt me in a way that is hard to put into words.

And I like whitefish.

Any link/headline/teaser that tells me I'm going to be shocked is 100% full of shit.

And I like whitefish.
Last time I had LSJ was about 15 years ago, and I had it two times (two different locations) about 6 months apart. Got deathly ill both times that night. Never again.

Also, Taco John's is WAY better than Taco Bell.

Fuck this list.

Last time I had LSJ was about 15 years ago, and I had it two times (two different locations) about 6 months apart. Got deathly ill both times that night. Never again.
15 years ago I was still going there on the reg.

Most of them have closed now here. Still love the hush puppies and the fries but the fish is not the same.

I do not ring the bell on my way out anymore.

I haven't been to most of these and have never heard of a good portion. That being said I can definitely vouch for #1. The only thing good at McDonalds are the fries.

And I like whitefish.

This. Quality of their food went downhill to the point I won't go there any more.

Plenty of other places much better now.

15 years ago I was still going there on the reg.

Most of them have closed now here. Still love the hush puppies and the fries but the fish is not the same.

I do not ring the bell on my way out anymore.
The hush puppies and slaw were about the only thing decent there. My parents still have one down the street from them. I can remember when LJS and Arthur Treachers were battling each other for the worst fried fish. Wonder if they're still around?

1621266832952.png

The hush puppies and slaw were about the only thing decent there. My parents still have one down the street from them. I can remember when LJS and Arthur Treachers were battling each other for the worst fried fish. Wonder if they're still around?

View attachment 30449

looks like they still have 9 locations

View attachment 30449
My Great Grandma referred to every fried fish place as Arthur Treachers. Lol

Last time I saw one was kinda by the airport in Miami.

I haven't been to most of these and have never heard of a good portion. That being said I can definitely vouch for #1. The only thing good at McDonalds are the fries.
Dollar Coke’s are nice too.

Love their shakes, but the fuckin machine is always “down”.

That
My Great Grandma referred to every fried fish place as Arthur Treachers. Lol

Last time I saw one was kinda by the airport in Miami.
That's funny because it was my Great Granny who used to eat there all time, but maybe it was LJS and she called it Arthur Treaters.

Had Bojangles at the airport last week. Won't do that again.