Least Popular Food Restaurants

Seemed like a good idea at the time, huh? :happy:
Seemed like a fair number of pilots were in line and I figured it was a decent regional choice (CLT). I'll stick with the bars.

Seemed like a fair number of pilots were in line and I figured it was a decent regional choice (CLT). I'll stick with the bars.
Bojangles is like KFC. About every three years it seems like a great idea to me and then I remember why it's been three years. :L

That

That's funny because it was my Great Granny who used to eat there all time, but maybe it was LJS and she called it Arthur Treaters.
She ever take you to Rax?

Last time I found one of those was prolly twenty years ago.

Bojangles is like KFC. About every three years it seems like a great idea to me and then I remember why it's been three years. :facepalm:
Yes! Exactly like that!

No, I don't think I've ever seen one in the western Detroit area.
Last one I saw was in Ohio I think.

Used to be around on the Lake Michigan side of the state when I was kid. Kinda like Arby’s.

I do not understand how or why people go to McDonalds. Their breakfast is decent but all of their other food is complete trash. They havent evolved as a company since they opened.

Sure they have.
I love McDonalds. Probably because I went there in the 1960's as a kid and loved it then.
Hamburger, Fries, and a Coke....... 35 cents.

They have come a long way since this:

1621268249062.png

I do not understand how or why people go to McDonalds. Their breakfast is decent but all of their other food is complete trash. They havent evolved as a company since they opened.

I wouldn't eat it if it were free. Same with Taco Bell and Burger King.

Definitely my least favorite, but the kids always pick it because of the happy meals. I prefer Wendys, Hardees, or even Burger King, in that order, as the chain fast food restaurants readily available in my region for a burger. Wendy's and McDonald's are always busy, but Hardees and BK never have a line.

Now McDonald's pancakes and mcgriddles are pretty good for breakfast, but I've always preferred a sausage biscuit from Hardees or Cajun chicken biscuit from Bojangles if I had the choice, but my family hates Hardees, so it is what it is.

The mushroom & swiss at Hardee's was d-lish when yer drunk!

Lastly, if you don't like white castle, fuck off nazi!

Lastly, if you don't like white castle, fuck off nazi!

throw up team america GIF

6. Jimmy Johns đź’”

I guess I shouldn't be too surprise, the place is always completely dead every time I walk in