Lebron being the little bitch he is

Yeah, the highest I can see him getting to is #3, maaaayyyybbbeeee #2. I have Kareem and MJ as 1 and 2, but it fluctuates between them. Sometimes I say Kareem, sometimes MJ. lol

Getting a title with a 3rd different team is something no one else has done, especially if he's finals MVP and especially at his age.

I mean I think he’s pretty clearly 2 at this point

His size and athleticism is just unprecedented

I mean I think he’s pretty clearly 2 at this point

His size and athleticism is just unprecedented

There's definitely a strong argument for him to be #2. I'm keeping Kareem ahead of him until he officially breaks Kareems scoring record though.

He is at it again...trying to compare what Kyrie did to Jerry Jones being in a picture from almost 60 years ago

He is at it again...trying to compare what Kyrie did to Jerry Jones being in a picture from almost 60 years ago
I mean, both situations were due to child like mentality. Jerry was a child, Kyrie has the cognitive abilities of a 4 year old. Lebron is a 2 year old.

If only the media would have put the Jerry Jones photo on page 2, Lebron never would have seen it.

I mean, both situations were due to child like mentality. Jerry was a child, Kyrie has the cognitive abilities of a 4 year old. Lebron is a 2 year old.

If only the media would have put the Jerry Jones photo on page 2, Lebron never would have seen it.
I am not a fan of Jerry Jones, but seriously? You want to cancel someone because they were in a photo?

There's definitely a strong argument for him to be #2. I'm keeping Kareem ahead of him until he officially breaks Kareems scoring record though.
It's a shame Lebron is such a bitch and there doesn't seem to be any hope of him growing out of it.

I am not a fan of Jerry Jones, but seriously? You want to cancel someone because they were in a photo?
No, I'm ignoring it because he was a child.

Tbh, this is an indirect defense of Kyrie. LeBron is mad that he was asked to denounce antisemitism two weeks ago so now he is playing whataboutism

and it's a fucking stupid comparison. Jones was 14 and was just standing there in the photo.

Here is to hoping that the NBA can go one week without one of their players revealing themselves to be a hateful cunt. I'm not holding my breath.