Lebron being the little bitch he is

Lebron is one of the top 5 players (maybe even top 3) to ever play the game.

But he's a huge fucking cry baby.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Probably has the most talent of any b-ball player ever. But yeah being a crybaby seems to be his schtick

EhAwSLeXgAEO8UI

Jay Williams' take was dumb, but LeBron seemingly can't handle any type of criticism with maturity.

You know who else was a crybaby...I think you can take a wild guess

I don't think bitch is what you think bitch means.....clearly you don't.

What year did you start watching basketball?
Actually he is already cemented into the top 3...most have him at 2. If he win 2 titles with the Lakers....MJ you better watch out

secret lebron james GIF by Powerade

You know it’s bad when Steven A is saying it in the video on the OP.

2 is a bit high. He's definitely top 5, imo. I mean, Dude is 36 and he's the best point guard in the league.

I have him at 4 all time behind Kareem, MJ and Magic.

Lebron handled the MVP interview like a total bitch. He doesn't even try to hide is "me first" attitude.

fuck off

2 is a bit high. He's definitely top 5, imo. I mean, Dude is 36 and he's the best point guard in the league.

I can handle top 5 but have a serious problem when reactionary kids who started watching basketball in 2009 want to put him in the conversation with MJ.

You have MJ, Magic and Bird and then you have everyone else.

And I'm not even going to bring up the abnormal performance curve that top athletes started enjoying in the last 10 years. Mariano's best season happened when he was 38? Riiiiiiight.

Yeah, the highest I can see him getting to is #3, maaaayyyybbbeeee #2. I have Kareem and MJ as 1 and 2, but it fluctuates between them. Sometimes I say Kareem, sometimes MJ. lol

Getting a title with a 3rd different team is something no one else has done, especially if he's finals MVP and especially at his age.

Giannis had a better season and doesn't have a running mate as good as AD.

And that's the difference. Lebron has a very strong case, but end of the day, Lebron's sidekick is top 5 player in the league...Giannis has Khris Middleton who's a good player, but he's maybe top 20 at best.

EhAwSLeXgAEO8UI

Jay Williams' take was dumb, but LeBron seemingly can't handle any type of criticism with maturity.
Al Snow once said opinion is the lowest form of knowledge.

It does blow my mind to see celebrities of any kind on social media who get so horribly triggered (I really hate that word) when someone spouts out some atrociously uneducated opinion.

Do they not understand that any reply they give the tweet gives the tweet relevance?

Al Snow once said opinion is the lowest form of knowledge.

It does blow my mind to see celebrities of any kind on social media who get so horribly triggered (I really hate that word) when someone spouts out some atrociously uneducated opinion.

Do they not understand that any reply they give the tweet gives the tweet relevance?
i'll always believe that most of these entertainers that become millionaires at a young age are robbed of the opportunity to obtain any type of critical thinking skill. the ability to think critically + oppose groupthink are learned traits and if you aren't forced to get out of your comfort zone, there's no way for you acquire those skills. tbh, LeBron is probably the biggest example of this. He can't let perceived criticisms such as this one go, b/c his entire inner circle is too busy reaffirming every belief that he has.

Yeah, the highest I can see him getting to is #3, maaaayyyybbbeeee #2. I have Kareem and MJ as 1 and 2, but it fluctuates between them. Sometimes I say Kareem, sometimes MJ. lol

Getting a title with a 3rd different team is something no one else has done, especially if he's finals MVP and especially at his age.

He's definitely 2

Couple things with magic

He was just about always surrounded with fantastic teammates. When did he ever have to carry a team to even a playoff series win?

It would've been interesting to see what he would've been with lesser teammates and a bigger need to take over games.

Bird....Bird is top 10 but I'd take LeBron every time

Kareem/LeBron is probably the closest discussion

He's definitely 2

Couple things with magic

He was just about always surrounded with fantastic teammates. When did he ever have to carry a team to even a playoff series win?

It would've been interesting to see what he would've been with lesser teammates and a bigger need to take over games.

Bird....Bird is top 10 but I'd take LeBron every time

Kareem/LeBron is probably the closest discussion

Magic was part of a big 3 (just as Lebron has been) with him, Worthy and Kareem. I'd say that role players beyond that are pretty even. Especially when Lebron was in Miami. Although, I will say, Magic never had to deal with the level of talent (or lack thereof) that Lebron was able to drag to the playoffs and even to the finals in his first stint in Cleveland.

When Kareem got old, Magic took over as the #1 option and on the floor leader.

He also had plenty of "big moments" in the finals (closeout game his rookie season where he played all 5 positions, junior, junior skyhook). He also has more rings.

I'd put Magic and Lebron in the same convo behind MJ and Kareem. If the Lakers close this out, I'd have to put Lebron ahead of Magic because winning titles with 3 different franchises is pretty impressive and what he's doing at his age is just crazy. Plus, he will have addressed the "he couldn't do this in the West" criticism.

To be completely honest though, I am biased because Magic is my all time favorite player from any sport.

LeHairline doesn't care about endorsement money or if the NBA tanks. He has made his money and that is honestly all he cares about.