LeBron is the GOAT

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Jordan was poisoned and still dropped 38 in a 97 Finals road win. LeBron was carried off the court for a fucking cramp.

Fuck that. Jordan = GOAT. And it doesn't matter how many points LeBron scores, Magic and Larry will always be > LeBron, too.

Welp.. what would Jordan do in todays soft defense watered down league? The defense and physicality today is laughable compared to the 80s and 90s.

Lebron has done nothing but hold MJs jock for years while even wearing his number.

Welp.. what would Jordan do in todays soft defense watered down league? The defense and physicality today is laughable compared to the 80s and 90s.

Lebron has done nothing but hold MJs jock for years while even wearing his number.

LeBron's gonna finish his career with 38,000+ points (probably 40,000+ and all time leading scorer), 10,000+ rebounds, 10,000+ assist, 2,000+ steals and 1,000+ blocks. No player has ever done that.

He's averaged at least 25.0 points per game 19 years in a row. A record.

He's been named 1st team all NBA 13 times. A record.

MJ is the GOAT. But stop pretending LeBron's some kinda scrub "holding MJs jock".

I've seen better scorers, better rebounders, better defenders, players better at dishing out assists but no player has put it all together like he has.

For years I said my all time favorite player, Larry Legend, was the best SF to ever play the game. LeBron's better.

LeBron's gonna finish his career with 38,000+ points (probably 40,000+ and all time leading scorer), 10,000+ rebounds, 10,000+ assist, 2,000+ steals and 1,000+ blocks. No player has ever done that.

He's averaged at least 25.0 points per game 19 years in a row. A record.

He's been named 1st team all NBA 13 times. A record.

MJ is the GOAT. But stop pretending LeBron's some kinda scrub "holding MJs jock".

I've seen better scorers, better rebounders, better defenders, players better at dishing out assists but no player has put it all together like he has.

For years I said my all time favorite player, Larry Legend, was the best SF to ever play the game. LeBron's better.

Larry Bird was a bad man. He played in a league full of men.

Lebron averages 3 or 4 points less than MJ per game. Pure offense it’s not close. Defense he can’t even come close to MJ or his jock. MJ played less years has more rings and didn’t play in this current bitch league where the players from opposite teams hang out after games and team up on super teams. Teams truely hated each other back in the 80s and 90s which gave us all great rivalries

If Lebron continues to play nothing will change but maybe he plays along side his son.

John Stockton played a shit ton of games and is the all time leader in assists. It’s not close and yet I don’t consider him the best passer or PG of all time.

Lol I’m gonna say if Lebron played against the Celtics and Pistons in the 80s and 90s he doesn’t play 20+ years. Gonna need a @broncosmitty ruling here.

Last edited:
I have Lebron with Bernard King, maybe slightly lower.

I didn’t get to watch the game in the late 70s which was the Coke and Hookers league from what I gather. Bird and Magic got me hooked as a kid in the early 80s. I'd put Lebron with Magic

Anyone seen this? On paramount. Had clips from the “scrimmage” they had Magic vs MJ team

Jordan was poisoned and still dropped 38 in a 97 Finals road win. LeBron was carried off the court for a fucking cramp.

Fuck that. Jordan = GOAT. And it doesn't matter how many points LeBron scores, Magic and Larry will always be > LeBron, too.
Captain Morgan is not poison.

I didn’t get to watch the game in the late 70s which was the Coke and Hookers league from what I gather. Bird and Magic got me hooked as a kid in the early 80s. I'd put Lebron with Magic
LBJ is behind Erv for me.

Tough call between him or the Big O for third.

Ask 100 NBA current and former NBA coaches if they were starting an NBA team which player they'd build it around. 99 would pick Magic and Tyron Lue would pick 'Bronbron.

LBJ is behind Erv for me.

Tough call between him or the Big O for third.

I can dig it. You think Bron could play 20+ years in the 80s/90s? I think the only cat that did was Stockton. That dude is highly underrated for how tough he was. He was a little white boy in a brutal league

Ask 100 NBA current and former NBA coaches if they were starting an NBA team which player they'd build it around. 99 would pick Magic and Tyron Lue would pick 'Bronbron.

I don’t fault Bron for growing up in a different league. But it is what it is. Good comparison of MJ and Bron is when MJ was a freshman he was carrying upper class men’s bags to and from the UNC bus and coached by Dean Smith possibly the best b-ball coach of all time. Lebron at that same age was labeled the King and in the NBA. Lebron never really had a bad ass coach. Bron had all the talent in the world just different road and the easier one for sure. That’s where the mental toughness comes from imo

Even tho Kobe had a similar road and he was a killer. But he got that from MJ

I don’t fault Bron for growing up in a different league. But it is what it is. Good comparison of MJ and Bron is when MJ was a freshman he was carrying upper class men’s bags to and from the UNC bus and coached by Dean Smith possibly the best b-ball coach of all time. Lebron at that same age was labeled the King and in the NBA. Lebron never really had a bad ass coach. Bron had all the talent in the world just different road and the easier one for sure. That’s where the mental toughness comes from imo

Even tho Kobe had a similar road and he was a killer. But he got that from MJ
I'm not even sure Lebron has more talent than Magic. You're not going to find a more fundamentally sound basketball player than MJ, Magic, Bird and Kobe in my opinion and they were all cold-blooded killer. Lebron is a pussy-ass bitch.