LeBron throws shade at Giannis

Is LeBron is getting butthurt that Giannis is stealing his thunder?

i mean, it's somewhat lacking in tact to go pubic with comments like that, but, he's not wrong.

LeBron continues to publicly display how much of a douche castle he is.

Is LeBron is getting butthurt that Giannis is stealing his thunder?

Yeah, that championship Giannis won this year really hurt Lebr...oh wait.

Yeah, that championship Giannis won this year really hurt Lebr...oh wait.

Do you disagree that LeBron is an attention whore?

Do you disagree that Giannis is stealing some of LeBron's attention?

GIANNISMVP.jpg

Do you really think this year's championship ring completely washes away saltiness over some punk kid is stealing The King's treasure?

lol

Giannis hasn't stolen anything from Lebron and what Lebron said about him not being able to shoot is true. Giannis is an athletic freak, but there's a reason he can't get out of the East in the playoffs. He's too limited offensively.

Lebron just got his 4th Finals MVP. How many of those does Giannis have?

lol

Giannis hasn't stolen anything from Lebron and what Lebron said about him not being able to shoot is true. Giannis is an athletic freak, but there's a reason he can't get out of the East in the playoffs. He's too limited offensively.

Lebron just got his 4th Finals MVP. How many of those does Giannis have?
Spoken like a Lakers homer. It's funny how Lakers fans hated LeBron until he became a member of their team... :biggrin:

Spoken like a Lakers homer. It's funny how Lakers fans hated LeBron until he became a member of their team... :biggrin:

My opinion about Lebron is no different than it was before he became a Laker. Didn't particularly like him before he became a Laker and I don't particularly like him now. But I'm a Lakers fan and he's on the team. I can still appreciate what a great player he is and his role in the title they just won whether I like him or not.

I felt the same way about Kobe until his last couple of seasons when he went all "Uncle Kobe" and started mentoring some of the young players both on the Lakers and around the league and his retirement.

Additionally, what did I post (or did Lebron say) that wasn't true or was "spoken like a Lakers homer"? Giannis is limited offensively and it has cost the Bucks in the past 2 playoffs.

Last edited:
lol

Yep.

Giannis is at least trying to shoot 3's.....unlike Simmons but 30% is bad.

Giannis is at least trying to shoot 3's.....unlike Simmons but 30% is bad.

Yeah, that's part of the problem for Giannis. He's tries to shoot 3's, but at 28%...opponents will pay him to shoot it. lol

He doesn't even really need to shoot the 3 much if he develops a solid mid-range game. With his athletic ability, if just develops a decent 15-18 foot shot, he could drive right past most defenders or just shoot over them. He does that, he'll be damn near unstoppable and he'll pass AD as the best big in the game.

Luka is taking Lebrons title this season, not Giannis. But Lebron loves him some Luka.

IDK....James is still playing at an amazing level.

Doncic would have to lead Dallas to the Finals to get LeBron's crown.

IDK....James is still playing at an amazing level.

Doncic would have to lead Dallas to the Finals to get LeBron's crown.
Won't happen this year, but I don't think LAL makes it there either this year. Next season will be time for Dallas, when Luka has one more big piece to help and another year of the refs seeing how amazing he is so that he too gets the "he looked at him so that's a foul" that superstars gets.

Won't happen this year, but I don't think LAL makes it there either this year. Next season will be time for Dallas, when Luka has one more big piece to help and another year of the refs seeing how amazing he is so that he too gets the "he looked at him so that's a foul" that superstars gets.
The Lakers kept their main players and upgraded the bench.....I think they have a shot at a repeat, probably not a 3-peat like a lot of people are claiming.....and if not this season a few titles in the next 3-4 years.

The Lakers kept their main players and upgraded the bench.....I think they have a shot at a repeat, probably not a 3-peat like a lot of people are claiming.....and if not this season a few titles in the next 3-4 years.
I just don't see it for the lakers, but could be wrong. I just don't see how both Lebron and AD make it through a full compressed season after just over 2 months of "offseason".

I just don't see it for the lakers, but could be wrong. I just don't see how both Lebron and AD make it through a full compressed season after just over 2 months of "offseason".
They had a huge break from when Corona broke out till when the NBA players went to the bubble so there's that.

LeBron continues to publicly display how much of a douche castle he is.

Didn't Giannis come out last year and say he was the best player in the league LOL but Lebron is the douche. Now Giannis is backtracking and saying Lebron is the best player. At least Lebron stays true to himself.

Back