LeBron throws shade at Giannis

Won't happen this year, but I don't think LAL makes it there either this year. Next season will be time for Dallas, when Luka has one more big piece to help and another year of the refs seeing how amazing he is so that he too gets the "he looked at him so that's a foul" that superstars gets.
Luka shot 9.2 FT's per game.
Lebron shot a career low 5.7 FT's per game while playing more minutes.

Lebron is still getting disrespected by the refs and he is the best player in the game. He gets hit on almost every drive.

Didn't Giannis come out last year and say he was the best player in the league LOL but Lebron is the douche. Now Giannis is backtracking and saying Lebron is the best player. At least Lebron stays true to himself.

Don't recall Giannis ever saying that but does not detract that LeBron is a fuckin crybaby who is still upset he didn't win the MVP.

I just don't see it for the lakers, but could be wrong. I just don't see how both Lebron and AD make it through a full compressed season after just over 2 months of "offseason".

I'd actually be more concerned about AD than Lebron. AD has a history of injury issues. Lebron, on the other hand, spends high 6 figures just on taking care of his body...but health is one of the reasons that repeats are hard to do.

What will help is that the Lakers upgraded their bench and role players. That should make it easier for the Lakers to rest both of them during the season.

If the Lakers can get to the playoffs rested and healthy, they'll be really tough to beat.

The best player on the planet is jealous of Luka? That is hilarious.

I haven't seen very many on this site.

That's because you don't have one, so you have no way of knowing. But hey, maybe you can tell us more about how you don't watch the NBA anymore and don't post about it anymore as you continue to post on the NBA board and embarrass yourself doing so.

That's because you don't have one, so you have no way of knowing. But hey, maybe you can tell us more about how you don't watch the NBA anymore and don't post about it anymore as you continue to post on the NBA board and embarrass yourself doing so.
You can't get into a discussion without making a personal attack. I posted a topic about LeBron throwing shade at Giannis but you prefer to make it about me. Whatever floats your boat.

You can't get into a discussion without making a personal attack. I posted a topic about LeBron throwing shade at Giannis but you prefer to make it about me. Whatever floats your boat.

I already posted about Lebron, so I get to point out your stupidity. I'm a multi-tasker like that.

I already posted about Lebron, so I get to point out your stupidity. I'm a multi-tasker like that.
I don't make any personal attacks toward you but you feel the need to make personal attacks toward me. You'd think a moderator wouldn't resort to such childish behavior but you just can't help yourself.

LeBron is jealous of Giannis.

Yep he is jealous of Giannis bc he has no rings and Lebron is still a better player at 36....that makes a lot of sense

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

I don't make any personal attacks toward you but you feel the need to make personal attacks toward me. You'd think a moderator wouldn't resort to such childish behavior but you just can't help yourself.

Hey I know...how about you go and start a thread crying about it and then spend page after page telling everyone how you're not crying about it.

Luka shot 9.2 FT's per game.
Lebron shot a career low 5.7 FT's per game while playing more minutes.

Lebron is still getting disrespected by the refs and he is the best player in the game. He gets hit on almost every drive.
I agree, he runs into more players and gets calls than anyone not named Harden.

I agree, he runs into more players and gets calls than anyone not named Harden.
Getting slapped in the head is running into players now? geesh