LeBron throws shade at Giannis

He will be healthy when playoffs hit. :beer2:
You never know with Zinger, it seems like if it isn't one thing it's another. Love seeing him play so hopefully he can stay healthy

You never know with Zinger, it seems like if it isn't one thing it's another. Love seeing him play so hopefully he can stay healthy
When Giannis is in Dallas after this season, the pressure will be off Kristaps and he just be a true disruptor.

When Giannis is in Dallas after this season, the pressure will be off Kristaps and he just be a true disruptor.

Sarcastic Laugh GIF by memecandy

Any player can have cherry picked calls or non-calls pointed out.
It's different when you are 260 pounds, he gets every play. Should he get the call every play..nope but little guys like Steph would go flying. He definitely doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most plays and yet he is still the greatest at 36. Pretty crazy honestly

It's different when you are 260 pounds, he gets every play. Should he get the call every play..nope but little guys like Steph would go flying. He definitely doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most plays and yet he is still the greatest at 36. Pretty crazy honestly
I watch Luka get his ass kicked for 35 minutes a game. You'll forgive me if I don't think lebron having someone step out of his way yet still graze his arm with a jersey but not getting the call is a travesty.

He will be healthy when playoffs hit. :beer2:

Hope so. But him being out will hurt their seeding which will hurt their chances to advance. Young teams like the Mavs usually need home court advantage.

Having said that, with a healthy Zinger they will likely be the proverbial "team that no one wants to face" in the playoffs.

I watch Luka get his ass kicked for 35 minutes a game. You'll forgive me if I don't think lebron having someone step out of his way yet still graze his arm with a jersey but not getting the call is a travesty.
Yeah double the free throws when Lebron drives just as much even more makes sense LOL nice try

Yeah double the free throws when Lebron drives just as much even more makes sense LOL nice try
People move out of the way when Lebron drives, they mug Luka and usually get away with it.

It's why Dallas went out and got players who can lunge at opponents bad ankles and undercut their legs on 3 pointers if anyone wants to fuck with Luka again his year.

The funny thing about this thread is both sides are right.

The NBA still belongs to LeBron and at age 36 he is the top of the world makes whatever team he plays for the team to beat.

He's also an entitled attention whore prima donna. Which is probably what would happen to anyone who has had people worship the ground they walked on since they were like 15.

The LeBron haters look foolish trying to discredit each and every accomplishment he has in the NBA.

On the other hand, some of you LeBron fans need to realize that you don't have to take every criticism on LeBron as if it is a personal attack on you.

It's okay to accept the fact that nobody is perfect.