Poll LEFT OUT: Bama TEXAS FSU

Which team WOULD get left out of CFP?

• FSU left out

• Bama left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because Bama would beat current FSU by 3 scores.

It all depends on how much value they put on “best” v “deserved.” Historically they’ve done deserved. But, the Chairman specifically said “best” last week. I think that was done on purpose. I think they’re gonna go best this year, and that’s gonna exclude FSU. I also don’t think Georgia will get in even though I think they’re one of the four best. The other unbeaten are just too good to do that, but FSU is not.

Ohio State 15 was the same story man. defending champs who got beat in a monsoon against msu. That's a ways back but the title defense isn't a value to them imo

The fuck you talking about? If you say they aren’t in over FSU or Texas, you are saying they won’t be in. They will be in over FSU, book it.

Just so you get what I’m saying, this will be the order:

UM
UW
TX
Bama

UGA
FSU
tOSU
Oregon

Georgia won't be ahead of FSU. Do I think minus Travis Georgia is better? of course

FSU has to get in now. No fucking way they can leave them out.

That defense is legit.

It's some crazy entitled shit, but the current system supports it, we rely on a group to determine the "4 best teams."

Which is ironic when you think about how the argument for not extending the playoff was the small playoff makes every game matter like the regular season is a playoff.

It's all some clown shit.

They making up whatever criteria is available in support of "the team they want in" having the best reason for getting a spot.

Now we have "criteria" according to all those who posted in support of "their" favorite...

Every team has their mouthpieces and cheerleaders. Who ever sells their version of who deserves the spot, wins.

Yep...I think we need to bring back the BCS system.

We have 7 teams all arguing for a spot in a 4 team playoff.

Imagine when its 12 spots being filled and 20+ teams making their cases to be included in the 12!

Eric Andre Mind Blown GIF by Adult Swim

Undefeated conference champs gotta be in, right? So the last slot is between the one loss conference champs, and by head-to-head results, that should be Texas. But will this be so? Will the committee do what’s right by their own formula, or use some convoluted thinking to elevate Bama into that fourth slot?

A final 4-team CFP without an SEC team… I don’t have much faith in the committee.

There is no legitimate case to be made for Alabama getting in over either FSU or Texas. It doesn't exist. An "argument" based almost entirely on hypotheticals, "what if's", and another team's injuries is not an argument.

It's excuses and bullshit.
Not a single argument? Strength of schedule? Which team is better?

One loss running through the SEC West + Texas, is tougher to do than going undefeated in the AAC errr I mean the ACC. Committee got it right.

Oh hey! I know the answer to the OP!

One loss running through the SEC West + Texas, is tougher to do than going undefeated in the AAC errr I mean the ACC. Committee got it right.

Well, it’d be one thing if they were winning games more convincingly.

But I just don’t see it. Not with almost every single game being a shaky performance and needing basically everything to go their way from lucky bounces, fluky shit, other teams’ players getting hurt in-game, horrible reffing etc.

Common opp’s also favor the seminoles.

Not that it matters, tho. FSU got raped and cheated out of what they had earned and the golden-child-of-CFB Alabama gets an early Christmas gift that isn’t theirs. And CFB fans everywhere lose out.

Take care and enjoy, I guess. I’m out. ✌️

Remember back in 2022 when the Bowl Alliance (ACC/Big 10/Pac-12) voted to not expand the playoffs in 2023 and wait for 2024...

Karma is a bitch...and Jim Phillips can take his "this is a tragedy" and shove it up his ass, it's his fault FSU isn't in.

CFP will have their excuse to say fuck you to fsu.
They’ll want SEC in. And they have to take Texas if they take Bama.
I’m just gonna leave this right here.

LOL ... for a guy "getting my shit pushed in" I was absolutely correct with what I said. So there's that, dimwit! LOL.
Except you weren’t. @Hitman Hart never said that Bama wouldn’t be. In fact, he said they likely would be. He just said they didn’t deserve to be and you couldn’t grasp that concept.