Poll LEFT OUT: Bama TEXAS FSU

Which team WOULD get left out of CFP?

• FSU left out

• Bama left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL , like I give a shit about some shit posts. Do you really get bent out of shape because of posts here because that’s kind of a pussy move.

Now, I will admit I had a bad day because my Dawgs lost. But that’s nothing to do with shit posting in here. You shouldn’t take things so seriously here.
You’re an embarrassment. I will never take you seriously again. You’re an intellectual lightweight.

The fuck you talking about? If you say they aren’t in over FSU or Texas, you are saying they won’t be in. They will be in over FSU, book it.

Just so you get what I’m saying, this will be the order:

UM
UW
TX
Bama

UGA
FSU
tOSU
Oregon
good lord. kill yourself already you miserable cunt.

my argument is simple:

FSU deserves to be in over Alabama.

That does not mean the committee will put them in. It is likely they will hold the unstable QB situation against them.

Fucking retard.

good lord. kill yourself already you miserable cunt.

my argument is simple:

FSU deserves to be in over Alabama.

That does not mean the committee will put them in. It is likely they will hold the unstable QB situation against them.

Fucking retard.
He’s either drunk or retarded. Perhaps both. He has made an absolute ass of himself tonight regardless.

FSU is NOT one of the Top 4 teams in the country without their starting QB, period. They do not belong.

1. Michigan 2. Washington 3. Texas 4. Bama. I could see Georgia getting in before FSU as well. I think FSU is #6. 7. Ohio St 8. Mizzou 9. Oregon 10. Penn St.

Ole Miss will love that because they get in NY6 if that happens.

You’re an embarrassment. I will never take you seriously again. You’re an intellectual lightweight.
tbh, i usually skip over his posts because its typically word vomit that nobody with a life gives a fuck about. should have known he was legit retarded when he kept falling for @Illustrious Potentate's troll posts back in 2020/2021.

FSU is NOT one of the Top 4 teams in the country without their starting QB, period. They do not belong.

1. Michigan 2. Washington 3. Texas 4. Bama. I could see Georgia getting in before FSU as well. I think FSU is #6. 7. Ohio St 8. Mizzou 9. Oregon 10. Penn St.

Careful, this group he’ll start calling you a retard and anll sorts of other names because you disagree with them.

Afterall that’s what the playoff selection is all about, maximizing the SEC’s bowl pairings.

Good grief.

I think it should be perfectly acceptable to say 'im sick of the SEC and that's why the fuckers should be out!' Maybe even throw something afterwards.

I think it should be perfectly acceptable to say 'im sick of the SEC and that's why the fuckers should be out!' Maybe even throw something afterwards.
You know, that’s their underlying reasoning. And candidly, I get it.

I just asked the Washington poster who is giving me shit to tell me honestly, who would he rather play in the playoffs, because his team is getting in, Alabama or FSU. We’ll see exactly how honest he is. And that will tell us all we need to know about who ought to be in. And I hate you fuckers.

If it wasn’t for the sense of entitlement, it probably wouldn’t be a big deal.

There’s just something debasing about shilling this much for a team that just beat you.

I've talked to my fellow Alabama fans about it after traveling the country, but haven't said much on here. My fear is if a particular region dominates college football for too long that it'll stop being a national sport and become a region-specific one. That won't be good for us or the sport as a whole.

I certainly get the frustration, I mean fans of other conferences and teams are just as
invested as we are but without the pay off. I hope the expanded playoff & yes super conferences help address that.

Thing is, I still want to kick the shit out of everybody.

If we were still in the BCS days it would be Michigan vs Washington - No SEC team. Hmmmmm

There is no legitimate case to be made for Alabama getting in over either FSU or Texas. It doesn't exist. An "argument" based almost entirely on hypotheticals, "what if's", and another team's injuries is not an argument.

It's excuses and bullshit.

If it wasn’t for the sense of entitlement, it probably wouldn’t be a big deal.

There’s just something debasing about shilling this much for a team that just beat you.
JFC … I have son who is a Bama grad so I’m conflicted. I want them to get in for his sake, but also because I happen to think FSU without QB1 is not a top 4 team. As a Dawg fan I wish Bama would lose every game they play. It shouldn’t surprise you that a father would want his son to be happy over him wanting to be happy for the team he pulls for. It’s not a difficult concept.

Also, it’s kind of rich for a Notre Dame fan to be accusing another fanbase of a sense of entitlement, for fucks sake. If there was ever a fan base that thought they should always be in every playoff ever, it’s you guys. If there ever was a team that got into more playoffs and bowl games they didn’t deserve to be in it you guys. If There’s ever been a team that lost more bowls and playoffs when they got into them when they shouldn’t have it is you guys.

JFC … I have son who is a Bama grad so I’m conflicted. I want them to get in for his sake, but also because I happen to think FSU without QB1 is not a top 4 team. As a Dawg fan I wish Bama would lose every game they play. It shouldn’t surprise you that a father would want his son to be happy over him wanting to be happy for the team he pulls for. It’s not a difficult concept.

Also, it’s kind of rich for a Notre Dame fan to be accusing another fanbase of a sense of entitlement, for fucks sake. If there was ever a fan base that thought they should always be in every playoff ever, it’s you guys. If there ever was a team that got into more playoffs and bowl games they didn’t deserve to be in it you guys. If There’s ever been a team that lost more bowls and playoffs when they got into them when they shouldn’t have it is you guys.
Oh blow it out your ass. It’s not the 90’s anymore. There are very few if any ND fans that carry on like you are right now.

When we get a screed like this it’s usually accompanied by this level of projection.

As has been pointed out numerous times you may end up being right about tomorrow. That doesn’t make it correct and we will all know why.

Oh blow it out your ass. It’s not the 90’s anymore. There are very few if any ND fans that carry on like you are right now.

When we get a screed like this it’s usually accompanied by this level of projection.

As has been pointed out numerous times you may end up being right about tomorrow. That doesn’t make it correct and we will all know why.
You haven’t followed ND football the last 20 years if you think that’s a 90s thing. Look, I get why it happens, you have a great fanbase and people watch the games you’re in. Don’t be disingenuous and argue that that’s not the case. It has been for the last 20 years and that’s indisputable.

You haven’t followed ND football the last 20 years if you think that’s a 90s thing. Look, I get why it happens, you have a great fanbase and people watch the games you’re in. Don’t be disingenuous and argue that that’s not the case. It has been for the last 20 years and that’s indisputable.
lol. Sure. I’m on more ND fan boards then you and they’re very aware of where our program is.

You cling to tired tropes.

Also, ND is totally irrelevant to this conversation. Their playoff hopes died a long time ago. They’re as close to the playoffs as GA is.